Course you can.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
I'd assume that if it uses the standard sized headphone jack, third party will work...though I don't actually know whether it uses standard. I mean, come on, it's Apple; They're gonna do what they can to sell those ****ty $30 ear buds.
Yeah, but the controls are on the headphone cord, so if you use third party headphones, you don't have the controls...?

boreamor: What were you just attempting to communicate through that post? That was possibly the most grammatically incorrect and nonsensical sentence (I use that term loosely) that I have ever seen...
Last edited by wamguy89 at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by wamguy89
Yeah, but the controls are on the headphone cord, so if you use third party headphones, you don't have the controls...?

You buy some headphones with the controls.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
I know they have an adapter, but do you need it? I would imagine that you would lose some quality...
Quote by wamguy89

boreamor: What were you just attempting to communicate through that post? That was possibly the most grammatically incorrect and nonsensical sentence (I use that term loosely) that I have ever seen...

I had one typo.

You haven't been here long, have you?
I was just joking/showing you my brain activity level... Haha and yes, I have been here a while, actually... Why do you ask?