Alright, me and some friends are planning on getting together next weekend and using up the rest of the fireworks by blowing stuff (example: watermelons) up. We've already got an idea, but I thought the Pit had most likely done this before and new what worked and was entertaining...

Any ideas?
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!
Butterfly Effect anyone?
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Ideas to blow **** up???

Erm. Personally i'd like to kidna half dig a can of deodorant and use the flamethrower trick on it but don't let the flame go out? Then run like **** so it blows up underground...

That would look rather awesome. Or just get a **** off basket of fruit...
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
penis'
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Ive always wanted to blow up cans of soda with explsives. It seems like it could be entertaining. You might need quite a few though
Tape one of those flying rocket fire work things to a can of axe or something so when it blows up theres double the explosion!

And do it near a retirement home.
People
WILL
DIE.
Stick the firework up your ass and blow yourself up
I kid, I kid
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
My grandad used to go into fields and stick rockets in cow crap. Could try that.

Lack of cows? Make your friends eat a lot and take laxatives.