Hey. Im planning on buying a fender strat but i dont know which one i should buy. Im not looking for anything to expensive maybe around $600-$900. I like to play a lot of punk rock so if any one can help me please do!
Last edited by victork19 at Aug 14, 2009,
You probably want a MIM HSS strat then. The humbucker is better for distorted/thicker tones.
Quote by Perp8tualMotion
Thank you, Red Comet, for restoring a bit of my faith in human kind.
I have the MIM HSS Strat and I have absolutely no complaints. Plays great, sounds great, looks great, hell I'll bet it even tastes great! You really can't go wrong with that guitar.
Do You NEED a Fender? There's probably better options for you in that price range
Quote by 3sr8jr
Do You NEED a Fender? There's probably better options for you in that price range

3sr8jr has a very good point. For the money you could probably get a better guitar if it wasn't a Fender. If you're just into the look then you could probably get a sweet copy of better quality for the same price.
I did find a guitar that i kinda like it is an HSS. Its a fender deluxe Fat strat. I really like how it looks but i cant seem to get a hold of one and how it plays. i just dont know if the pick ups will work for the stuff i want to play.