I searched the forums for this one, I found no threads about him.

If you haven't heard of Andrew W.K, that suprises me, besides the fact of being badass like all hell, he was partially on Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim. (Animated pictures of him singing, but still)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuw7tcftAoU

What do you guys think about him? Hes a crazy ass dude, but he still ****ing rocks, imo!
he isn't metal though...
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
Quote by Killcount
he isn't metal though...

Some of his songs are, I was kinda' debating whether to post this in metal or rock . you're probably right on this though.
Quote by Jake900210
I searched the forums for this one, I found no threads about him.

If you haven't heard of Andrew W.K, that suprises me, besides the fact of being badass like all hell, he was partially on Aqua Teen Hunger Force on Adult Swim. (Animated pictures of him singing, but still)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuw7tcftAoU

What do you guys think about him? Hes a crazy ass dude, but he still ****ing rocks, imo!

meh...hes ok........
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
PARTY PARTY PARTY
I WANNA HAVE A PARTY
WE'RE GONNA DROP SOME ACID
YOU BETTER HAVE A PARTY
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I love the fact that he's kinda the opposite of the metal image. Metal is sort of pushed into looking black and... well, metal. Instead here's Andrew WK, a guy that writes happy metal and is a motivational speaker.

What a BAMF.
He isn't bad, I just got really annoyed at having one of my friends play one of 3 Andrew WK songs every day for 3 months.
^thats probably sarcasm^

Quote by kpatterson14206
Death Metal bands are very simple, little to no vocal schemes, just normal, mono-tone, monotonous growling and an assload of breakdowns.
Quote by Killcount
He isn't bad, I just got really annoyed at having one of my friends play one of 3 Andrew WK songs every day for 3 months.

That is something I would do lol.
I like his white outfit. I don't think anyone else could rock that shiit as well as he. And it could fit for metal, regardless of it being white, that is, if it wouldn't make all the fatasses in death metal look even fatter...
Watching a 6 foot tall man with large pecs singing about partying and teenage rebellion is actually scarier than Gorgoroth's live shows.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I'd say this goes in Modern Rock...

But I like the guy, fun stuff, especially when you're at a party or club.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I've only heard the party all the time song, but from what I've heard he's good.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Me wanty.

EDIT: Totally wasn't expecting that, but it was surprisingly good.
Last edited by Baby Strange at Sep 14, 2009,