The Pit isn't the best place to bring this but whatever. So i was riding my bike about a month ago with my friend Dan and the pedal fell off my bike. I walked the bike to my friend Tom's house and asked him to fix my pedal. He told me it was done the other day and i went to pick it up. When i got there he told me the tire popped. I told him it was no big deal because i didn't need the bike. I texted him today and told him i needed the bike for monday. He told me to buy a tube and he would fix it. I told him i'm not buying the tube because he popped it and told him to buy it. He won't take responsibility for it.

So, i ask you Pit,

Should i buy the tube or let him buy it because it was his fault?
How was it his fault?

They're like eight quid or something aren't they? Just buy it and save an argument.
Depends on how much it costs you. It was just an accident, and I don't think they're all that much. So I would just pay for it.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

have sex with the bike, it will magically heal itself, and have baby tricycles, which will grow into big bicycles.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
How did he pop the tire if he was going to fix a pedal...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
he fixed the pedal didn't he? I'm assuming you didn't pay him to do that, so just buy the damn tube you tightarse. They're only a few quid anyway
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Kensai
How did he pop the tire if he was going to fix a pedal...?

He leaves ****ing nails all over the garage. i found a nail in the tire. I checked it before i gave it to him and the tires were fine.

Tubes are $30. I have to pay for the cell phone bill. I'm not employed either. I have no money to pay for it. I shouldn't have to either
Quote by Guitarlord44
The Pit isn't the best place to bring this but whatever. So i was riding my bike about a month ago with my friend Dan and the pedal fell off my bike. I walked the bike to my friend Tom's house and asked him to fix my pedal. He told me it was done the other day and i went to pick it up. When i got there he told me the tire popped. I told him it was no big deal because i didn't need the bike. I texted him today and told him i needed the bike for monday. He told me to buy a tube and he would fix it. I told him i'm not buying the tube because he popped it and told him to buy it. He won't take responsibility for it.

FASTER, TOM! RUNN!!!!

Sorry As soon as I got to Tom that's all I could think of.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I thought this was gonna be a racist joke, or another "Faster Tom, runnn!!!" thread.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Just buy it, and hang it over his head the rest of his life for whenever you need something from him.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw
Just buy it, and hang it over his head the rest of his life for whenever you need something from him.

Yeah but i also bought him a cd which he owes me for too
There seems to be a common theme between people named Tom and various forms of transportation (bikes, Vespas, etc).
Quote by thewho65
There seems to be a common theme between people named Tom and various forms of transportation (bikes, Vespas, etc).

I noticed that.
Well he is fixing your bike for free so you could at least buy a tube and not be a douche. Besides he has your bike.
So if you don't pay up.
Something else might happen to it.
He probably came blood all over your handlebars by now.
Quote by xMetalCoreKingx
Well he is fixing your bike for free so you could at least buy a tube and not be a douche. Besides he has your bike.
So if you don't pay up.
Something else might happen to it.
He probably came blood all over your handlebars by now.

All he needed to do is screw it back on with a tool. I offered to pay him and he said i didn't have to and if something else happens to it then he'll pay for that too.
Sounds like you need a job and new friends. You are complaining about trivial ****. Wait until you get a car and every time something happens to it, it costs you over $200. If money is such an issue for you, maybe you shouldn't own things that require maintenance.
Quote by Guitarlord44
He leaves ****ing nails all over the garage. i found a nail in the tire. I checked it before i gave it to him and the tires were fine.

Tubes are $30. I have to pay for the cell phone bill. I'm not employed either. I have no money to pay for it. I shouldn't have to either

no they aren't. $10, max.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by dimarzio77
Sounds like you need a job and new friends. You are complaining about trivial ****. Wait until you get a car and every time something happens to it, it costs you over $200. If money is such an issue for you, maybe you shouldn't own things that require maintenance.

It's not the fact that i cant afford it. I can because i have a little extra money. It's just the fact that he never takes responsibility for anything. Yes your right i do need a job.

jgbsmith: I know now that they are but again he doesnt take responsibility for anything
Last edited by Guitarlord44 at Aug 14, 2009,
Quote by Guitarlord44
All he needed to do is screw it back on with a tool. I offered to pay him and he said i didn't have to and if something else happens to it then he'll pay for that too.

Whatever man, just pay up for the tube and next time if some sh*t happens to your bike just drag it home and screw it on yourself.

4 dollar tubes
http://www.biketiresdirect.com/search_results.asp?so=p&kw2=tubes&viewall=1&gclid=CP2n1MKqpJwCFZVB5godGyWYlQ
I wish all I had to worry about were bicycles and the maturity of my friends... Stop complaining.
Pissed.
wah wah 10$ whine whine
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Your friend SHOULD do it, but he probably won't, so you might as well take control of the situation and buy the tube yourself.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Guitarlord44
All he needed to do is screw it back on with a tool.
And you're so helpless you couldn't borrow the tool from him, screw it back on, and ride the bike home THE SAME DAY?

Quote by Guitarlord44
I offered to pay him and he said i didn't have to and if something else happens to it then he'll pay for that too.
Yeah, right. I feel absolutely certain the discussion of what he would do if something else happened to the bike, actually occurred. And of course he said right then and there he would take responsibility.

Whatever you do,
DO NOT retrieve your bike.
DO NOT man-up and handle it yourself.

Listening to you whine about the next in this ridiculous series of events will no doubt give us weeks of amusement, laughing at your senseless little plight.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by AlecMag
FASTER, TOM! RUNN!!!!

Sorry As soon as I got to Tom that's all I could think of.

I thought the same thing
Quote by rigiddigits
How was it his fault?

They're like three quid or something aren't they? Just buy it and save an argument.

fixed.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
A tube is like, $3, yo. Quit being a bitch.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Buy the tube and fix it yourself it costs like 6 bucks (thats the same as dollars for all you UK quid people). You should have tightened the freaking pedal yourself too, this never would have happened. It takes a common 15mm wrench. Just remember, one of the pedals is reverse thread. This means it's lefty tighty, righty loosy.
Quote by mort1
know im in the wrong forum
im not stupid........... duh
if you havent notised there is alot of ignorant people here,,,,,,,