I just got this today, brand new at a second hand store for only 4 USD, and i gotta admit i thought it was gonna crap balls but for only 4 bucks not much of a great loss, but to be honest its the best damn 4 dollars ive ever spent on an upgrade. Dunno....i guess you can just call this a NPD thread....eh. Just wanted to brag
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Quote by heretic-clown
I just got this today, brand new at a second hand store for only 4 USD, and i gotta admit i thought it was gonna crap balls but for only 4 bucks not much of a great loss, but to be honest its the best damn 4 dollars ive ever spent on an upgrade. Dunno....i guess you can just call this a NPD thread....eh. Just wanted to brag

Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw

confused about the BRAND NEW part? The Second hand store or Pawn Shop if you will also orders products and sells them as them new. Apparently no one was buying it so he just offered it to me for $4 + tax totaling to 5.50, So i guess you can say 5 bucks then
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell