My family's old turntable used to be hooked up to an old receiver. I want to hook it up and play it now but it has a weird input plug I've never seen before. It's a single thing coming out of the back and the end has a small, flat plastic strip with a few holes along it for input. Anyone know what I'm talking about? And does anyone know how I can hook it up? I was told I could buy an adapter for it at somewhere like Guitar Center.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore