████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Your username describes them accurately.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I find it quite easy

edit: I watched the video (or the first 20 seconds anyway) and they seem to be dumbasses, all of them. so really, the title should be "it's hard being really fucking stupid".
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Last edited by jgbsmith at Aug 14, 2009,
naw, its pretty easy actually, i just do what i do, and im pretty damn....pretty lol
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Maybe it's just me, but there wasn't one person in that video that made me say "Damn, I'd tap that."
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I wouldn't know...?

/noselfesteem
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
You pretty people always have to find something to complain about..
Well you all look hideous to me.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Of course you shouldn't feel sorry for them. Stop wearing makeup you ****ing clowns.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by MightyAl
I wouldn't waste my precious chloroform on any of them.

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The last girl in the video who started crying actually had a point... but the rest are dumbasses.
Balls.
Quote by MightyAl
I wouldn't waste my precious chloroform on any of them.

'+1
Being pretty is hard

Pimpin' ain't easy bro
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by meh!
Of course you shouldn't feel sorry for them. Stop wearing makeup you ****ing clowns.

I can't stop loling at your av!

But yeah if they really hated it, couldn't they ugly themselves up? It's not difficult.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Surely that's a joke right? None of them were even that good looking. If that one girl didn't like being so pretty why doesn't she just not wash her hair and start eating at Burger King daily.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
They get payed to sit in restaurants and attract people? I would think paying a bunch of fat people to sit in your restaurant would be more effective.

"Let's eat there."

"Why?"

"Those fatasses seem to be enjoying it."
Haha did you notice how all the "good looking" guys were gay? And then at the end she says that she's good looking so guys compliment her which makes her feel "not pretty." So she complains because she's pretty and because she's not.... I hate you person.
Quote by TheChaz
Haha did you notice how all the "good looking" guys were gay? And then at the end she says that she's good looking so guys compliment her which makes her feel "not pretty." So she complains because she's pretty and because she's not.... I hate you person.

it's because we're so fabby, dear.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I think they have a point. It's hard for an attractive peson to be taken seriously as more than an 'image' at first
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I think they have a point. It's hard for an attractive peson to be taken seriously as more than an 'image' at first

There are very few people who, without make-up and dressing the part, are stunningly pretty enough to be treated differently from normal looking girls.

The only thing I can imagine (if they ever do take off their make-up) is that they're confusing normal male horniness with a specific amount of attention towards them.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
How can being pretty be hard? It's easier for pretty people to get jobs, girl/boyfriends, friends, anything.
I don't hate good looking people, but I do hate these kind of good looking people. The ones that complain about eveything, and the only reason people notice is because the look nice. I wish people would stop placing so much emphasis on looks to judge people.

Remember: Being pretty will only take you so far.
Quote by meh!
There are very few people who, without make-up and dressing the part, are stunningly pretty enough to be treated differently from normal looking girls.

The only thing I can imagine (if they ever do take off their make-up) is that they're confusing normal male horniness with a specific amount of attention towards them.

Maybe it's more from the perspective of someone who is attracted to males, then. I catch myself being surprised when an attractive guy has higher thoughts or does community service or something of the sort, and men don't generally glamourize themselves...

I personally think there are some very naturally stunning people, but I probably have different taste and levels of attraction.

Also, the make-up and dressing nicely can sometimes just be a sign of self respect rather than attempting to be sexually appealing. One wants to look presentable and take care of themselves, so they dress well and take care of their skin and whatnot.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i can sort of understand even though i don't think i'm particularly good looking.
but when people try to get you to join a modelling agency... and get you an interview without asking you.
and when people treat you like you're dumb because of the way you look is especially irritating.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
I actually understand this pretty well. It shouldn't be what people look like, it should be whats on the inside that counts. And yeah, being pretty has its perks, but its also hard to get around people and what they automatically assume. Then there are the people who automatically think they don't stand a chance so don't even try to talk or be friends, when in all reality, talking to them/befriending is all you want to do.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Page 1 of 3