Whats the difference between this guitar:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Studio-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar?sku=581254

And this guitar:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Custom?sku=519391

Is the extra $250 worth the silverburst? Keep in mind that I will be switching the pickups with EMG's and probably the pickguard as well. Thanks
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

first one is a studio which is a middle range guitar whilst the second is a custom which is the top of the range thus the $250 difference
Quote by britishsligean
first one is a studio which is a middle range guitar whilst the second is a custom which is the top of the range thus the $250 difference

Specifficaly, what is the difference(Tuners, wood, top, pickups, etc.)
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Quote by DjBrandenburg
Specifficaly, what is the difference(Tuners, wood, top, pickups, etc.)

the wood is slightly different, and the custom is "handmade" which has been doubted by some people
dude nothing, if your switching the pickups **** all is the difference, everybody around here will tell you i'm a bull****ting twat but these are also the people who think stevie ray vaughan's tone comes from his fingers lol.

Go for whichever one you connect with, this will make you the happiest.
il tell you one thing thats very similar about them
there both ****

and a second similar thing is there overpriced
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Quality wise, like hardware, wood tuners pickups etc, nothing really except a bit better woods used in the silverburst finish. I also believe there isn't any binding on the studio.

If you want the silverburst, get an agile from rondo music, much better price.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ