What is your budget and your preferred specs and genres to play?
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by leftyace
What is your budget and your preferred specs and genres to play?

$300-$500 MAYBE $600

I play metal. But also other genres like blues and some softer stuff.
Yes those things are beasts. All shechters are, even the cheapy ones.
Are you sure you want a FR?
You could get a Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe for about the same price, maybe a C-1 Artist. You could even go for a used C-1 Classic (highly recommended for a versatile metal guitar).

Quote by leftyace
Are you sure you want a FR?
You could get a Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe for about the same price, maybe a C-1 Artist. You could even go for a used C-1 Classic (highly recommended for a versatile metal guitar).

The thing is that i really want a good floyd rose bridge. My guitar now has whammy but you can't do dive bombs and stuff.

Are shecter hellraiser THAT MUCH better?
The Hellraiser DLX is the low end Hellraiser, the Hellraiser FR is out of your price range. There is a chance you could find one used on ebay though. The Hellraiser comes with coil tap EMG 81/89tw's I believe.

Quote by bobthebum16
The thing is that i really want a good floyd rose bridge. My guitar now has whammy but you can't do dive bombs and stuff.

Are shecter hellraiser THAT MUCH better?

Do you realize you're basing a very important purchase on a novelty technique, and in the process, sacrificing the ease of some other very important things? Good luck going through different tunings on a floyd and maintaining your sanity. I hear they're great for palm muting as well...