I've found this amp on kijiji for around $750. Is this amp any good for lower to mid gain styles or is it a primarily metal amp?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
I really liked the amp when i tried it, great cleans, great dist for metal IMO. I think it does sound good with mid gain, but It was so long ago I dont remember trying any lower gain settings.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
My only personal experiences in Mesa is in the Recs, and to my knowledge, Mesa makes metal amps. I've never heard of it, but I'm almost certain it's made for metal.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by JagerSlushy
My only personal experiences in Mesa is in the Recs, and to my knowledge, Mesa makes metal amps. I've never heard of it, but I'm almost certain it's made for metal.

Ever heard of the Lonestar?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I own an f-100 head. I got mine pretty much new (just had one tube out) for $530. I hear the f-30 is a little different in tone from the f50. The cleans are beautiful, and the gain is okay. The gain on the f100 isnt really a "crunch" tone, its fairly smooth, so I use an overdrive pedal in front of it to give it a little crunch. I've also played the f50, but never the f30.
Fender American Select Strat HSS Antique Burst
Fender American Select Strat HSS Transparent Crimson
Fender American Deluxe Strat
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
Quote by dcdossett65

+1

In addition to:

Mark I
Blue Angel
Mark II
Electradyne
Express series
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by dcdossett65

or, really, almost all the other mesa amps, sans the later mark series and the aforementioned rectos. (even some of them are made for lower gain music)
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.