Alright, I left a comment on the vid. NICE!
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
Very good, I really like your voice. Perfect for the song.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Your voice isn't bad for this song, not perfect though...I'm not sure if you were trying to add your own little twist to it, but it wasn't exactly like the original. But i understand if that's exactly what you were aiming for.

Overall, good cover.
yes iv moved beyond trying to replicate exactly what other artists do so its not exactly the same. It makes doing covers difficult because most people expect to hear one thing and don't. What matters to me is if someone enjoys it the way I do it. I will be posting more songs on youtube so if your interested keep in tune!! Hothead!! dude you made my day!!! thanks a million!
You're welcome man.
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
You sung out of key a bit. And the way you sing sounds like premature ejaculation to me. You know, sought of aaaaaaAAAAaaaa. Nice try though
Quote by Crashton
a premature ejaculation huh.... thats very constructive crit....

Thankyou