Hey everyone! Through weeks of trial and error, blood sweat and tears (ok, maybe not quite -that- grueling) I am happy to announce that I have completed my first 6 track demo! I now have something tangible to dish out and allow people to listen to what I've been cooking up. I have released my demo onto myspace and it is also currently in the process of being distributed through itunes as well.

I encourage you to take a gander and offer your thoughts and insight into the music, as well as shoot me a friend invite if you like what you hear!

Tune in, Tune out, Drop in, Drop out, Switch on, Switch off, and Explode!
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
Bump
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins
I really like this so far. Around the Bend is really enjoyable. Crown Royale is a bit too much of a departure for me. It's good, but, I dunno. It lacks what I liked in Around the Bend (the energy). Territorial Love definitely makes up for it, though. The Cookie Song makes me laugh. It's great! Tape and Glue is definitely something I can relate to. Sandless Hourglass was great way to end the listening experience. I added you, too =P

Some of this stuff reminds me of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club to a degree, but, I love BRMC, so, it's all good. =P

If you want me to be honest, I'll prolly end up illegally downloading this ****. I <3 it. It's really good.

Check out my solo stuff? It be here: (Might not be your thing though, 11 minute mostly-piano instrumental)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183980
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Quote by HWFG1
I really like this so far. Around the Bend is really enjoyable. Crown Royale is a bit too much of a departure for me. It's good, but, I dunno. It lacks what I liked in Around the Bend (the energy). Territorial Love definitely makes up for it, though. The Cookie Song makes me laugh. It's great! Tape and Glue is definitely something I can relate to. Sandless Hourglass was great way to end the listening experience. I added you, too =P

Some of this stuff reminds me of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club to a degree, but, I love BRMC, so, it's all good. =P

If you want me to be honest, I'll prolly end up illegally downloading this ****. I <3 it. It's really good.

Check out my solo stuff? It be here: (Might not be your thing though, 11 minute mostly-piano instrumental)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183980

Thanks man, I appreciate this.
Anyone else?