Page 1 of 3
Alright, we're like a few weeks from September, and unfortunately, summer has come to an end.

So how would you rate your summer at a scale of 10?

Mine's probably a 7/10.
8 of 10

its been pretty good.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
soccer starts in two days for me

must.... have.... FUN!!!!!!

I guess I would rate mine a 7 also.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
How I'd rate my summer? Stoned and ephemeral most of all. 6/10
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
4/10
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
4/10
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode

Worst. Summer. Ever.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by A7XFAN1995
7/10 it had an excellent start, mediocre middle, and amazing end.

did you get laid, then not get laid, then a threesome?
edit: i'd say 7/10
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
8/10

I had some fun vacations: Went to San Diego for a week, and visited my family out there. Also went to visit them in North Carolina. But besides that, I did nothing but sit on my ass and play video games - which is fun - but rather unsatisfying in retrospect.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Beginning: 6/10

Middle: 2/10

End: 8/10

Overall it was about a 6/10, some bad, some good.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
It's not over, yet.

3 more weeks to my summer.

Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
3/10
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by BlackandSilver
It's not over, yet.

3 more weeks to my summer.

Me too
Stay Gold
For doing about nothing all summer, I'd say 7/10. I had some pretty solid moments (smoked pot and drank for the first time , went whitewater rafting, visited my sister, and went to King's Island [damn good amusement park in Cincinnati, Ohio]).
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Aug 14, 2009,
Lesse. I had two vacations. One up to Indiana, which was awesome, and one down to Freeport (beach town), which was FREE (for me), and awesome. Seriously, beach houses are the shizz.

I'd say about 8/10. Two separate vacations, each over a week long, one of them free. Would be higher, but heartache, family medical problems, and boredom at work all suck majorly.
7 or 8 out of 10.

Couldnt have hoped to do better in my 1st year uni exams, last couple weeks of uni were great fun, good birthday week, lots of drinking and going out, reconnected with a couple old friends, seeing my best friends from home is great.

Got very drunk with my sort of ex and shagged her. Which i dont really know as to count as a good thing or not. She has a bf who she loves, but she also really likes me and i really like her and its all messed up haha.

Then the weathers been annoyingly **** for me. It seems to be the nicest weather either on days where me and my mates are stupidly hungover and so everyone just wants to stay indoors dieing a slow and painful death or when everyone has work or other commitments. Thats the main let down i think this summer.

Still have visiting various uni friends + reading festival to go, plus scotland for 2 weeks in september too though.
Quote by food1010
For doing about nothing all summer, I'd say 7/10. I had some pretty solid moments (smoked pot and drank for the first time , went whitewater rafting, visited my sister, and went to King's Island [damn good amusement park in Cincinnati, Ohio]).

Mine was about a 7, I don't remember the first half so it must've been pretty good.
^ was said while intoxicated, so don't hold it against me.

98% of teens have been around or used alcohol, put this in your signature if you like bagels.
8.5/10

all of it's gone surprisingly well actually.
This is for the moon, Ty Cobb!
Oh Noez Its Teh End Timez!
3/10. the warped tour was the only good thing about my summer.
You are now breathing manually.
8/10. I didn't go to any beaches or amusement parks so it kinda sucked. But rock n' roll, sex, and football made it fun.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Let's see...I was very busy most of the time keepin a job, and then going to band practice and having to tiptoe around the psycho lead singer's feelings, getting ready to go to college, and then breaking up with a girlfriend because of the 8 hour distance between colleges

But at the same time its been awesome I cant wait to get up to A&M!

6/10
8/10. It was a 10/10 up until a couple weeks ago.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Decent start, bad middle, alright end. There's been like no parties going on where I live.

7/10
7/10 so far.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
7/10. Not really what I was expecting, but there were a few nice surprises and I was kept reasonably entertained, overall. Could've easily been a 9, maybe 10, if things had gone a little differently, though
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Page 1 of 3