Ya know when you're watching a lot of YouTube videos, and there's that little ad (the only one I've come across) of that little girl saying in a ****ing horrific voice "Residue is Evil" slowly?

It scares the **** outta me! I get goose bumps and tense up and my heart beats really fast every time I hear it.

Is anyone else?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
That's the dumbest website ever... It's a waste of time.. I almost made a thread about it but it would have been spam i thought
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Tire Me.
Never seen it.

+1
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by JayT44
That's the dumbest website ever... It's a waste of time.. I almost made a thread about it but it would have been spam i thought

I listen to music on it, while I work.

Quote by damian_91
your av is sweating

, you saw my thread!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
I have no idea what the fuck your talking about!
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
I've seen that randomly pop out when cartoonetwork is on commercial
Quote by B4Dkarma
I have no idea what the fuck your talking about!

FAIL.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
No.

When I see it I'm just like 'what the **** is that?'
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
adblock?
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by lanzaa
adblock?

It's a little ad they put before every twentieth video or something, to keep it free. You can't avoid it.
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by Corruption
It's a little ad they put before every twentieth video or something, to keep it free. You can't avoid it.

interesting. in the 25,525 videos i have seen on youtube, i have never come across this.
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by lanzaa
interesting. in the 25,525 videos i have seen on youtube, i have never come across this.

I dunno then! Cuz it tells me that they keep em free... oh well! There's no 'x' on it
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
YES

It sounds ****ing creepy

I've seen it like 5 times and I still have no idea what the hell it's advertising
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Corruption
FAIL.

+1

Quote by JayT44

My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
It freaks me out, but luckily I remember I am Mr.Clean and that we share common goals. Therefore, if they ever became villains they would definitely spare me, being as how I am Mr.Clean
Quote by SlinkyBlue
YES

It sounds ****ing creepy

I've seen it like 5 times and I still have no idea what the hell it's advertising

I know, right?!?!
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
no
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated