I am writing my cirt now. While im doing it chek mine :]

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181112

Ok crit as i listen

i didnt really like the intro
just not my thing

It needs a lead of some sort if you ask me.
I like bars 21 - 28 its a good progression and stuff just seems so empty =/
Work on it more then let me know i'll crit it again
Last edited by mtgold83 at Aug 15, 2009,
Quote by mtgold83
I am writing my cirt now. While im doing it chek mine :]

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181112

Ok crit as i listen

1. i didnt really like the intro
just not my thing

2. It needs a lead of some sort if you ask me.
3. I like bars 21 - 28 its a good progression and stuff just seems so empty =/
4. Work on it more then let me know i'll crit it again

1. Alright.

2. I'll get my friend to come over and help me out with lead stuff, I'm a rhythm guitarist and bassist and know nothing of leads. Track 3 was supposed to be the lead guitar track.

3. Should I put the acoustic on for those tracks as well? I found it sort of filled out the sound (I'm using the Ovation Acoustic in the soundbank which has a lot of reverb in it), but I wanted to take it out for where the vocals come in to give the vocals some time to stand out (which I obviously can't do on Guitar Pro).

4. Will do.
if ur using RSE im not lol.
i use midi always
XD.
Rse is a broken feature.
umm i think it just sounds empty bc of it being leadless. And if your a rhythm guitarist i understnad now that makes sense that you'd be wriitng without leads. You'll get to the point where leads bcome very easy
Quote by mtgold83
if ur using RSE im not lol.
i use midi always
XD.
Rse is a broken feature.
umm i think it just sounds empty bc of it being leadless. And if your a rhythm guitarist i understnad now that makes sense that you'd be wriitng without leads. You'll get to the point where leads bcome very easy

Ah, that explains it. I just listened without RSE and it was pretty crappy without it. I'll have to make a recording of it when my friend (same guy who does lead) brings his acoustic over, it sounds and plays amazing). Yeah, I don't know any lead work besides the blues scale and that wouldn't really fit here. So when I get him over, the song will be revamped.