I just finished the movie and all I can say is wow. It really shows how addiction can spiral out of control, although it clearly is a worst case scenario movie it still struck me and the last 30 minutes or so really got me, especially with the mother. So to anyone else who hasn't seen this movie I recommend you do and for everyone who has discuss what you thought of the movie.
sounds really deep with a title like that
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I'M GONNA BE ON TV HARRY! TV!!

I like it, even though i'm not into sad/depressing movies that much
Great film.
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
I saw that movie a few years ago, it was actually pretty good. It's one of those movies that make you think twice about what you are doing, specially regarding drugs.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

amazing movie, so sad, and shows how addiction doesnt neccesarily require drugs in the picture
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Watched it back in high school (or half of it, as I was sleeping the other half) and I guess it was okay. I lol'd at how much the characters failed @ life though.

Nothing special for me.
It was SOOOO depressing. No good ending lol. Loved it though
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Well the film didnt impress me much, but the main score on the other hand is just amazing!!!
Jackson Pro Series DK2M Dinky
Ibanez GRG 270
Ibanez Tone Blaster 25R
Zoom G2
DigiTech Rp50
Quote by Våd Hamster
Watched it back in high school (or half of it, as I was sleeping the other half) and I guess it was okay. I lol'd at how much the characters failed @ life though.

Nothing special for me.

interesting story actually. i STAYED up all night doing blow with my roomate, a few grams that night then the next morning i hung out with my dad( whom i rarely see) and we rented that movie.

holy crap not cool hahaha
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by DJ_Inferno2000
aaronofsky has got much better work.. the fountain anyone?

Noooo! The fountain was the worst thing he's ever done. Pi is great though, and i'm yet to see The Wrestler though i hear it's very good.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by Spike6sic6
I saw that movie a few years ago, it was actually pretty good. It's one of those movies that make you think twice about what you are doing, specially regarding drugs.

Yeah it really does make you think twice, especially when you see the sore from injecting too many times on Harry's arm near the end and the worst part is that's not even the worst that has come from over injection.
some people hate the fountain. i've never understood why. if you're looking for a story you're not really going to find it. its like a proggy rock/metal song.. hahahah. oh and pi is ****ing sweet as. havent seen the wrestler either. is it new?
Quote by A7XFAN1995
Yeah it really does make you think twice, especially when you see the sore from injecting too many times on Harry's arm near the end and the worst part is that's not even the worst that has come from over injection.

Yeah well, like I said it was a few years ago so I don't remember the movie a lot, but it's a must see for anyone doing any kind of drugs(and who's planning to continue doing it).

Edit: The word "drugs" in this post could be replaced by "addiction", any it can be.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by DJ_Inferno2000
some people hate the fountain. i've never understood why. if you're looking for a story you're not really going to find it. its like a proggy rock/metal song.. hahahah. oh and pi is ****ing sweet as. havent seen the wrestler either. is it new?

Yeah, came out sometime in the last year, i really should get around to seeing it.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
I've never seen this movie, heard a lot about it. Still..Traffic is the best "drug movie" I've ever seen
Quote by Spike6sic6
Yeah well, like I said it was a few years ago so I don't remember the movie a lot, but it's a must see for anyone doing any kind of drugs(and who's planning to continue doing it).

Edit: The word "drugs" in this post could be replaced by "addiction", any it can be.

Yeah the funny thing is I've been wanting to start experimenting, like I do weed occassionally but I was thinking about doing harder stuff but after watching the movie and seeing the characters transform due to their addictions I honestly don't have any intentions of trying anything anymore.
Watched it a while ago, a very good movie. Makes you look at your own life and re-evaluate it, addictions come in many forms, not just drugs.
The Wrestler is also a must see, for those wondering about it.
Pi>Requiem. It was alright, though. I just have a lot of hatred for Jared Leto. It comes from bother My So Called Life and 30 Seconds to Mars.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by A7XFAN1995
I just finished the movie and all I can say is wow. It really shows how addiction can spiral out of control, although it clearly is a worst case scenario movie it still struck me and the last 30 minutes or so really got me, especially with the mother. So to anyone else who hasn't seen this movie I recommend you do and for everyone who has discuss what you thought of the movie.

This + your avatar and title made me