First off I'm not trying to bash america, just wondering a few things like

1. Do you guys have student loans to go to college and university etc?

2. Do you guys have Employment Insurance?

I live in canada, and someone told me today that the states don't have these things. Is this true?

Edit: Alright, thanks guys. Why is it that Movies and T.v. make it seem like its soo hard to go to college when you casn just get a student loan?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Last edited by JoePerry4life at Aug 15, 2009,
Quote by JoePerry4life
Is this true?

No. Someone told you lies.

*raises wand* AVADA KEDAVRA
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yes and yes.

A lot of people outside the US are idiots and bash us for things that aren't even real.We in turn do the same thing to everyone else.The world is full of ignorant asses hahaha.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

1. Yes
2. Yes

You must have heard that from someone who hasnt been to America
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Something tells me TS is just trying to get informed on how it works because he's thinking of moving to the US to study(and work, cause he's gonna need to).

Edit: Not that it's wrong. Just pointing it out cause from replies I can sense some people that are getting offenced(to a certain extent).
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Spike6sic6
Something tells me TS is just trying to get informed on how it works because he's thinking of moving to the US to study(and work, cause he's gonna need to).

Edit: Not that it's wrong. Just pointing it out cause from replies I can sense some people that are getting offenced(to a certain extent).

Nobody seems to be offended.We were simply telling him that he heard wrong and that the person who told him this false info is a twat.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

As everyone else said, yes, we do

Also, even though America isn't perfect, I'm still proud to live here
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by XxDethmetalxX

Also, even though America isn't perfect, I'm still proud to live here

This,
Quote by Pr0gNut
Nobody seems to be offended.We were simply telling him that he heard wrong and that the person who told him this false info is a twat.

I think you guys are getting offended because you have called whoever was incorrect a twat, and said the world is full of "ignorant asses". And Jay actually tried casting the killing spell over the internet. So I'd say you two were offended .
Quote by due 07
I think you guys are getting offended because you have called whoever was incorrect a twat, and said the world is full of "ignorant asses". And Jay actually tried casting the killing spell over the internet. So I'd say you two were offended .

And you'd be wrong

I call people degrading names all the time,it doesn't mean I'm offended,it's just what I do.I also said the world is full of ignorant asses,referencing the fact that ALL of us have these pre-conceived and generally false notions about other countries that we have no personal experience with.As far as I know Africa in general is just a lion and AIDS infested hell hole,and that makes me an ignorant ass.None of these posts have anything to do with being offended at all,they just use colorful language .

i thought it was unemployment insurance over there?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Pr0gNut
And you'd be wrong

I call people degrading names all the time,it doesn't mean I'm offended,it's just what I do.I also said the world is full of ignorant asses,referencing the fact that ALL of us have these pre-conceived and generally false notions about other countries that we have no personal experience with.As far as I know Africa in general is just a lion and AIDS infested hell hole,and that makes me an ignorant ass.None of these posts have anything to do with being offended at all,they just use colorful language .

Okay, okay. But still, JayT was offended. That's a forbidden curse, you know. And he murdered TS.

I forgot to mention, I live in America. When I grow up, I may move to BC or something, since it's right by Washington state.