Page 1 of 3
It's people like you who make me ashamed to use the internet.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
It's people who take guitar way too seriously that makes me ashamed to be a guitarist.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
and why are you fueling the fire?
seriously just dont give it any attention
because thats obviously what they want...

and on topic yes i felt raged
who wouldnt
So what? I didn't watch the whole thing, but he just seemed to suck. His tone sucked, he sucked, his guitar sucked, i assume his amp sucked. So what's the big deal?
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
he r the br00t4l th0
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
He even says he's joking.

How do you know, maybe he's actually pretty good.
The reason you make me ashamed to use the internet is because some people can't tell when something is posted as a joke. But whatever.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
It's people like you who make me ashamed to use the internet.

Firstly, touche'

Quote by element4433
It's people who take guitar way too seriously that makes me ashamed to be a guitarist.

Secondly, it's not that I take it too seriously, but it's the fact that a lot of us would love to have a half decent guitar like that (and the others behind him), and maybe actually use it for what it's intended for. Also, there's nothing wrong with having fun on the guitar, but surely there's a more constructive way to do it.

EDIT: And I did realise he was joking
Last edited by SonOfSanguinus at Aug 15, 2009,
Quote by soundgarden1986
Judging by his facial expressions, he seems to be joking.

Yeah that was in no way serious lool.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
i'm pretty sure he was just joking...wait, unless you're pissed off because he's making fun of people who take guitar way too seriously. People like you maybe?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
Firstly, touche'

Secondly, it's not that I take it too seriously, but it's the fact that a lot of us would love to have a guitar like that (and the others behind him), and maybe actually use it for what it's intended for. Also, there's nothing wrong with having fun on the guitar, but surely there's a more constructive way to do it.

My guitar is more expensive and I just **** about on it every now and then, wanna berate me too? Get over yourself. Green eyed goblin.
i got no comment, oh ya i do

dont worry about it man he can think he can play guitar and it hurts no one until u spread it here, so please dont
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
He's amazing.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
Firstly, touche'

Secondly, it's not that I take it too seriously, but it's the fact that a lot of us would love to have a guitar like that (and the others behind him), and maybe actually use it for what it's intended for. Also, there's nothing wrong with having fun on the guitar, but surely there's a more constructive way to do it.

Maybe. just maybe they arent his? Or that hes actually pretty good (He seems pretty alright at the bass) and he got bored and thought "I want to make a funny video?"
I couldn't watch all of the video.

Secondly,who cares? The gear of other people and the playing skills of other people should be of no concern to you.The only people that get butt hurt by idiots with good gear are idiots with bad gear,it's as simple as that.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Does anyone else want a formal apology from the TS?
Quote by vintage x metal

Alright, that's two of us. Three? Do I have three?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Alright, that's two of us. Three? Do I have three?

i do, too. this thread was more of a waste of time than the video.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
Okay, okay; I formally apologise for subjecting you to ear rape

i don't care about that. apologize for creating a stupid thread.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw

The kid would be considered talented if he was in a grindcore band
Its aaaallll in what your taste is, TS.

Plus, he's obviously joking.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by guitarsftw

+1. We don't mind the video at all.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by SonOfSanguinus
fine, I apologise for creating a stupid thread in the Pit

Now delete it.

Okay, you don't have to delete it if you want the reminder of this thread every time you look through your old threads. I'm just tryin' to help you out here.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by SonOfSanguinus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0p8wiBTQok

Spoilt little dickwads that pissfart about on expensive guitars. If you guys can watch this through without raging, you are well adjusted individuals who don't get worked up over something as silly as a video on the internet. Feel free to watch his other videos too, they just get better.

Fixed.

Quote by neozeke
Maybe. just maybe they arent his? Or that hes actually pretty good (He seems pretty alright at the bass) and he got bored and thought "I want to make a funny video?"

It seems like a joke to me, especially the title.
<Han> I love Hitler
Last edited by HaKattack at Aug 15, 2009,
that was a metallica song right?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
PROTIP: It's a joke. Lighten up, mister sewious.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘