Page 1 of 10
theres this kid i know that made this little "organization" called NOOB: No Online Bullying.

most of the time the kid is alright, but this just pisses me off. besides the fact that he thinks he can help prevent online bullying, his method of doing so doesnt change a thing in the first place. plus he only does this dumb **** to attract other douchy self righteous people to him, girls specifically.

so before i get flamed out of sight and topic closed, heres a link to his little blog.

http://noonlinebullying.blogspot.com/

tell me UG, does this piss you off as much as it does to me?

EDIT: also he gives himself the title "executive director" hes the only person doing anything at all, and he thinks he needs some bull**** title like that
Last edited by Wylde14 at Aug 16, 2009,
Shouldn't it be NOB, which is close to KNOB? Although, why would you name a group NOOB? Noobs.

Edit: He looks like a ***. Oh, and I hope this gets plastered all over /b/.
Shouldn't it be NOB?? He is adding an extra letter...

EDIT: Beaten to it. :P

But really, what is so hard about stopping online bullying?? If you are being bullied online, just use some sort of block function or get off the website you are being bullied on. It's not like being bullied at school where you have to be there and may not be able to get away. I don't really see a need to create an organization for something as easy as clicking an "x" in the corner of the screen.
Saint Louis Blues
Last edited by The Picker at Aug 15, 2009,
Quote by Alex Vik
Shouldn't it be NOB, which is close to KNOB? Although, why would you name a group NOOB? Noobs.

too late. why do you think he doesnt allow comments on his blog? mwahaha
Quote by rebofthetemple
Someone looks like they are trying a little too hard to change the context in which the word noob is used.

i doubt he even fully understands the concept of being a noob. he isnt a gamer
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.

man, i knew i could count on the pit to share my misanthropic view on the world. i dont know what i do without you guys
Yeah, I hate it when people try to make the world a better place

JUST JOKING

I actually remember a kid getting on the news because he thought cursing was wrong, I am no saint, but I don't really curse, yet I am not preaching to everyone about it

This type of stuff sucks when the people doing it think they are special and deserve attention, takes away from the cause, which in this case, is kind of lame,
what? wheres the 2nd O coming from?

EDIT: wait wouldnt u just be spreading this on UG then?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Aug 15, 2009,
Quote by ocfanman

JUST JOKING

I actually remember a kid getting on the news because he thought cursing was wrong, I am no saint, but I don't really curse, yet I am not preaching to everyone about it

This type of stuff sucks when the people doing it think they are special and deserve attention, takes away from the cause, which in this case, is kind of lame,

No Cussing Club

I just sent them an email the other day. I try to send them one email a month, just to tell them how much I think their club is ****ing stupid.
Well, I see an e-mail address there..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
He has good intentions, I mean, yeah, if you get online bullied, you're probably a pussy, but he thinks he's doing good. He's not doing it to be a cunt.
Quote by Wylde14
too late. why do you think he doesnt allow comments on his blog? mwahaha

Oh you devil .

Also, I'm not sure if it's been talked about, but it's not NOB, it's:

NO Onine Bullying.

And, this guy seems like a pretentious asshole.
Quote by ocfanman

JUST JOKING

if you look at the photo section on that ****ty website of his. its just pictures of him. sometimes with a computer in the background showing the website. ****ing prick

Quote by bass-man9712
what? wheres the 2nd O coming from?

im assuming its suposed to be: NO Online Bullying
Forget /b/. The Pit is the new internet hate machine.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Guys. cmon.

NO Online Bullying

he took the O from 'no' aswell.

but yeah someone please put this on /b/

edit: beaten to it.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Last edited by koalabacon at Aug 15, 2009,
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
Is he honestly trying to get us to say "I am a NOOB" out loud? >_>

I think he has the right idea, but there's better ways of going about it.

okay so you get a bunch of people to be agiainst online bullying. but those people wouldnt do it in the first place. so what has he accomplished? the people who will still make fun of sad emo kids who cant get a real girlfriend (like myself cause im an ass hole) will continue to laugh at their patheticness. what has he changed?
Quote by MusicalMinority

Yeah, I'm all up in this guy's thread bullying him. It's to the point where if I see him in other threads, I will be requesting an apology in there, too. Like this one. We want our apology.

I'm online bullying this guy, that makes it thread relevant.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I am a Noob.

Wait.........no.

While I do support the stance of preventing any kind of bullying possible, the strategies on his website are kind of unnecessary. As The Picker said, if you are bullied online, all you have to do if block the person or just ignore them.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
TS, you know by making this thread you helped support NOOBS cause.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Alex Vik

yea you want to mess him up.... /b/ /b/ /b/.....
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by Fenderhippie69
TS, you know by making this thread you helped support NOOBS cause.

not really. as i stated before his "cause" does **** all in the first place. so what do i care?
Quote by MusicalMinority

theres certainly enough teen angst in here to fuel that engine.
Quote by MusicalMinority

Bullshit. /b/ is remorseless, has no care for any humans, and takes joy in making people's lives miserable. /b/ can track you down just from the paint on your walls or an email address. /b/ can assemble in giant masses to any location if lulz are to be had. The Pit is just full of a bunch of 14-15 year olds who just spam UG FTW on JewTube videos. The Pit is nothing compared to /b/

Woah, old me really let loose there. Meh, I'm a retired /b/rother, so it's bound to happen sometimes.
Anyone else think he looks like Paul from The Wonder Years?
Quote by vintage x metal

at pic of the NOOB guy
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
wow. he looks like someone my ex would date. i.e. total faggot ...

i like to tell myself i was an exception but ... i'm pretty flamboyant
#DTWD
Quote by MercyfulFate505
He looks like a gay version of Hayden Christensen.

oxymoron alert

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I have a much better way of preventing online bullying, I hunt down the people I find doing it and beat them within an inch of death with a hammer.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by primusfan
wow. he looks like someone my ex would date. i.e. total faggot ...

i like to tell myself i was an exception but ... i'm pretty flamboyant

It's only been a few days, hasn't it?
Quote by vintage x metal