You. Are. Incredible.

Your voice is mature and warm sounding with beautiful nuances and dynamic. The piano introduces a simple but elegant descending pattern and the cello (my absolute favourite orchestral instrument) rides it so wonderfully with volume swelling and lovely vibrato. The rhodes is a perfect tone colour to compliment the rest of the score.

1. Send demos to everyone in high places in any record label
2. Get me a CD. ASAP.

Can I have this song? haha.

you can crit mine if you like but it's an instance of my composition thats completely different to your style.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181055

P.S: I will give you drum lessons if you give me cello lessons.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Woah you actually know how to write music. The only thing I can suggest right now is to write more of it! It's pretty short and seems to end too soon, I was expecting it to continue building up.
Quote by Blaster Bob
Woah you actually know how to write music. The only thing I can suggest right now is to write more of it! It's pretty short and seems to end too soon, I was expecting it to continue building up.

yeah i felt that if i tried to add on more i'd just ruin it lol, so i kept it as it was
absolutely beautiful. vocal melody fits so incredibly well with the soft piano. diggin the lyrics as well and clever title ha. is that an actual cello or done digitally? cuz it sounds gorgeous either way. seriously man great stuff! although im almost ashamed in comparison...crit my songs on profile?
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
thats so badass, awesome
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
^i don't think it sounds like that at all.

fantastic song ts.

My mind is going. I can feel it.