Hey, I'm interested in trying out this whole online band business.
I don't want to do anything too super serious, though I will record vocals with your tracks if you need them, maybe write some lyrics, and if it comes to it, critic and influence the over all writing, as I also play the guitar and have a wide variety of tastes in the metal genre.

I can do the lows, and mid vocals. I also can do the highs, but I need a little work.
Though, this will push me to practice them.

I'd prefer Death Metal or Deathcore, but I guess any metal sub-genre will be good enough for me.

Anyone up for it? Just reply to my post. :P
Quote by El Boyo
i want to somehow mate with this song and have babies with it
Well, excuuuuuuuse me princess!
A Shure Sm57 into a PA and then to Sonar. Plain and simple.
Quote by El Boyo
Sure!
Quote by El Boyo
Okay, sounds good.
Quote by El Boyo
Yo, I tried sending you a PM, but your Inbox is full apparently.
Quote by El Boyo
I have a symphonic black metal song on my profile (top song) that I need some vocals on. Given my bad recording microphone and sub par vocals I wouldn't mind you giving it a shot. I would preference the vocals be in the mid-to-high range, however I am also up for you doing as you desire.

I am not overly serious, but I'd like to see a track get finished by me. Mind you the mixing and mastering is not nearly complete as I am still working on the track.

If you're interested leave me a comment or send me a PM. I can send you an MP3 of the track and show you how I want the vocals done in general.

EDIT: I also have the lyrics written out fully. They may need some adjustment to fit your vocal style, which is okay to a degree. If you're bothered by the theme we may be able to alter them to some degree together. It is aggressive, to say the least.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
I have a track that could be using vocals, its on my profile as "Ashes and Dust" its a symphonic Prog metal song, the vocal style wouldnt really be Death Metal, but more clean and dark, I can send an example of the vocal type Im trying to find to see if it suits.

So have a listen and let me know if you are interested
@ Deathloc45: If you have a track done, send it to me preferably with lyrics and I'll see what I can do.

@ muckypup: Alright, I'll send it again then.

@ Ulalume: I'm pretty interested actually, just send everything at nicholasm.findlay@gmail.com.

@ celitus: I'm not sure what you mean, so give me some examples and I'll see what I can do. Again, just send your stuff to my email: nicholasm.findlay@gmail.com

Make sure to state who you are so I don't mix anything up between multiple senders lol.
Quote by El Boyo
Hey, thanks for the response. I will send you an e-mail shortly.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.