Well, I know here are mostly rock and metal tabs but I just wrote this and it evolved over some weeks and now I feel like sharing it with some people. I'm open to every critique, even if you really don't like it, just tell me everything you don't like;D.
If you can only listen to the midi you should know the Acoustic Guitar is meant to be Voice 1 and the Clarinet Voice 2. Don't go to deep into the lyrics meaning
Attachments:
World's Ablaze.zip
Well, sure, but our band didn't even record it, we're just playin around and looking for a good rehearsal room.
I just don't want someone to tell me in a year or so "Hey, that's ripped off" or something , you know what I mean? And I can't get copyright for it because it's not even recorded..
Quote by Crossover-
Well, sure, but our band didn't even record it, we're just playin around and looking for a good rehearsal room.
I just don't want someone to tell me in a year or so "Hey, that's ripped off" or something , you know what I mean? And I can't get copyright for it because it's not even recorded..

All proper credits would be given and we would never claim it as our own. I'd just put it up on here and that's it.
Piano intro was just great .
I really like this drum beat i mean its basic but sweet and good choice to use it. Vocal melody was good but I wasnt into the lyrics sorry :[
I liked the clean guitar Well phased stuff
I like the addition of the second guitar in strophe III
Chrous 4 just made me very happy dunno why haha
the song was good had great ideas. A tad repeating but w/e
good job in what you did. 8/10

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181112