My Junior year I turned 18 and left to go get a GED and go to college. I got the GED and was about to go to college when my mum decided to tell me that she is so disappointed about me not walking during high school and it really got me regretting the whole thing. Do you, delicious Pit, think they would let me back into high school for my senior year?

I left about a month before school ended for my jr year if that needs to be taken into consideration...

Thanks for reading and,hopefully, responding.
probably. i think 20 is the cut off. at least it was in illinois. funny story about that. but for another time and place.
#DTWD
Don't go back just to walk across some stupid stage. That's retarded.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by StewieSwan
Don't go back just to walk across some stupid stage. That's retarded.

Well it's sorta more than that. I abandoned all my friends and I feel I should stay there for this last year with them and to make the parents happy.

If I pursued college, which I had originally intended on doing, I would later regret not finishing high school and getting that dipolema. You know? :/

I'm a bit worried that because I didn't stay for all my JR year that they will accept me but throw me back with the new batch of jr's while I'm the crazy-retarded 18 year old stuck with 16 year olds.
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
Well it's sorta more than that. I abandoned all my friends and I feel I should stay there for this last year with them and to make the parents happy.

If I pursued college, which I had originally intended on doing, I would later regret not finishing high school and getting that dipolema. You know? :/

I'm a bit worried that because I didn't stay for all my JR year that they will accept me but throw me back with the new batch of jr's while I'm the crazy-retarded 18 year old stuck with 16 year olds.

1. haha. screw high school. i lost contact with almost all of my high school friends. we see each other every now and then when i'm home, but seriously. i'm only a sophomore and i've completely forgotten about HS.

2. where's the age of consent where you live?

edit: i take it back. the last year of high school was actually a ton of fun. i don't know if you experienced that already or not. god, it was great.
#DTWD
OP is still in the Pit right now. Things must not have worked out.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
You probably won't get let in.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
If you have your equivalency, that means you don't even need to pass. It sounds like another year of living at home and fooling around. You can party, improve your grades and/or save money and not worry about food and rent. Do It. You might learn something too.
Quote by axethrower13
I think you're hella brutal

/necrobump

Dude.... stop.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.