damn, you have some awesome skills!!
reminded me of Satriani
and i liked the picking part from 0:54 - 0:59

Keep it up!
That was very impressive. I honestly can't think of anything for you to improve on. I especially liked your use of harmonics - really creative and original. Your technique is superb and considering this was improv then it's amazing!
crazy man. you are very good. i loved the playing. cool relaxing backing track you had there too./ also a nice little jam room. what acoustic is that hanging up there? that was great. this is true music. you could feel the emotion in this. i loved the tone. this is ace. i cant think of anything to improve on really. good job.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183852
Absolutely fantastic.
I have only compliments for you.
Keep it up, we want more!

EDIT: I heard more of a vai sound than a satriani sound, mainly due to the nature of the backing track and your use of harmonics and scoops. maybe its just me
Last edited by Pinto111 at Aug 17, 2009,
What can i say, it was awesome, very satriani-ish which is great because he has an amazing grasp on music. You say its an improv, i think you should try and develop it into a whole song cause it could be something great. Apologies for posting this originally on my thread I will be sure to check out your other songs.
Last edited by acousticchris at Aug 19, 2009,
Quote by Pinto111
Absolutely fantastic.
I have only compliments for you.
Keep it up, we want more!

EDIT: I heard more of a vai sound than a satriani sound, mainly due to the nature of the backing track and your use of harmonics and scoops. maybe its just me

It's not just you, since I just installed a DiMarzio Steve's Special on my guitar.
Thx for the compliment.
Quote by acousticchris
What can i say, it was awesome, very satriani-ish which is great because he has an amazing grasp on music. You say its an improv, i think you should try and develop it into a whole song cause it could be something great. Apologies for posting this originally on my thread I will be sure to check out your other songs.

No problem at all.
Please do check them out.
Thanks for the 'crit', first off. Lol.

Good work man. I'm not terribly fond of the backing track, not really my thing, but your playing was quite solid and your technique looked great. Not much else to say. Nice job though.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.