Poll: Should I buy Boss GT10?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I buy Boss GT10?
Multi effects are crab. Buy some single-effects.
4 27%
No, It is incompatible with your gear because it is serial, parallel, impedance mismatch, blah blah
1 7%
It’s OK, but it’s better to buy another type (GT8, ME50, Zoom, DigiTech, etc)
2 13%
You are doing right, go for it.
8 53%
Voters: 15.
I have a PRS Tremonti SE and Marshall DSL401.
I was thinking about buying a Boss GT10. But as I’m completely noob about “effects”, I need your help:
Last edited by faramarz at Aug 16, 2009,
Well I have a POD X3 Live but I can tell you a thing or two about GT 10. It's an effects heaven. You can get almost any effects with that puppy and it's built to last. However if you are not too much of an effects player and rely more on tones, I would recommend X3 Live.

Anyway GT 10 any day is a great worth for money.
I have a GT-8, it's goes well. GT-10 has a built in loop, so that's fun for the whole family.
I am so tired of rhetorical questions. Or am I?
... However if you are not too much of an effects player and rely more on tones, I would recommend X3 Live.
QUOTE]
Would you explain it more clear? In what functions the X3 is better than GT10?

'o hai guise- NPD! I bought a GT-10 and, as you said, it turned out to be crab and I should have bought single effects'
GT-10 has better, more and more flexable effects.
X3 has more and better amp & cab simulation.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
If you play live something like the X3 or GT-10 is a blessing. For pure tone and home use though, single effects will sound better.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
If you play live something like the X3 or GT-10 is a blessing. For pure tone and home use though, single effects will sound better.

But I think for playing live, it is difficult to tweek the menues of GT-10