I bought a set of schaller strap lock ages ago and i picked up my guitar the other day and found the nut missing from one of them. Are there any places i could get a replacement (ie B&Q or a hardware store, I live in the uk) or do I have to buy a new set?
I'm asking because it loks like the nut is quite large and i want to get an offical one.

Thanks guys
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
An official one? just go to your local hardware store and buy a nut that will fit. Do the math: new strap locks: <$30 vs. a nut from the hardware store: >$0.15
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
An official one? just go to your local hardware store and buy a nut that will fit. Do the math: new strap locks: <$30 vs. a nut from the hardware store: >$0.15

I have looked at one place and a guitar store. I guess i'll just try some more
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Go to any hardware store or fastener distributor and you'll be able to get one in minutes for less than a dollar.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
The hardware store probably won't have it. I tried auto parts stores too. No luck. I did finally find it. Here's how. There's a web site for lawnmower parts called mowtownusa.com they have it. M10X0.75 is the size.
It's GENUINE KOHLER PART 3210004-S NUT, M10X0.75
the link http://www.amazon.com/GENUINE-KOHLER...5660804&sr=1-1 will get you to amazon.com where you can buy the nut for a buck. It's brass though not stainless steel but it fits perfect.

Good luck