Hey,

I seen an Ibanez PGM301 for £800, is that a worth it? Considering it's being bought online.

p.s this is the first time i'm using the site
Hi and welcome. All the reviews I can find say around $850, so £800 for used (as its not a current model) sounds very high. Go find a Cort M600 unless you must have the Paul Gilbert model.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

I think it's totally worth it. get it!
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Quote by Lurcher
Hi and welcome. All the reviews I can find say around $850, so £800 for used (as its not a current model) sounds very high. Go find a Cort M600 unless you must have the Paul Gilbert model.

I'm pretty sure they were like 1100 Pounds new. So I think it's pretty decent price.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Thanks for the help. Brand new the guitars were being sold for around £650-£700. The guy that is selling it says it's in mint condition. Since they are out of production do you think the price will go up more if I wait too long looking for a better deal.

Also the guy says that if he is within travelling distance he will sell it to me privately for £700, is that wise considering I wont be able to return it?
Quote by qwertz17
Thanks for the help. Brand new the guitars were being sold for around £650-£700. The guy that is selling it says it's in mint condition. Since they are out of production do you think the price will go up more if I wait too long looking for a better deal.

Also the guy says that if he is within travelling distance he will sell it to me privately for £700, is that wise considering I wont be able to return it?

Where abouts in the UK do you live? cause if you live in the Dorset/Hampsire area there is this store called Guitar Mania in Poole and they do great offers on Ibanez http://www.guitar-mania.com/

I'm getting an Ibanez RG1570 from there for £450 with a hard case.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Quote by Lurcher

I just looked up that Cort model, and it is the sex, dude. especially the red flamed top.
it`s actually expensive seeing as they were only £800 new

i`d travel to him try it then buy it and take some-one with you and don`t meet him at any other place other than his home.
I got mine for £700 new, in a shop. This was about a year and a half ago, I think. So it's your call.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
when gilbert brings out a signiture, its to his spec's and its what he uses live. so for the time that the signiture is out, its top of the line.