Yes, he's quite the virtuoso.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
No. He has no talent. Even if he did, all he could play was the intro to 'smoke on the water' and think he is a 'rock star' or somthing.
Quote by XB0XDEM0N
No. He has no talent. Even if he did, all he could play was the intro to 'smoke on the water' and think he is a 'rock star' or somthing.

i hear you on that. I think he just hit the crack pipe too much and while cracked outta his mind, picked up a guitar and decided he could be a guitar god
Quote by XB0XDEM0N

I aspire to this.
Yes, I use a Squier bass.

Quote by ccam555
0/10.

- Looking to improve this somewhat.
box demon, don't be a dick.

The footage of him trying to play isn't that recent and he might have learnt something by now.

I'll leave you bandwaggoners to it, then.

*leaves thread*
Quote by CTFOD
Yes, he's quite the virtuoso.

This. He's a beast when it comes to Progressive Jazz.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Rap + guitar = ****
Gear

Jackson DKM2 Dinky, Seymour Duncan Pickups, Jackson Patented FLoyd Rose, Maple Neck
Line6 Spider III, Line6 FBV footboard, BOSS SuperShifter PS-5
Tascam US-122, ZOOM Rythmtrak RT-123, Zoom MRS-4 MultiTrak
Drumsite, Audacity
He's probably decent. But I can very well bet that a lot of the crap you guys are saying is only because he's a rapper. That's probably the foundation behind your opinion.
Quote by Splashed
He's probably decent. But I can very well bet that a lot of the crap you guys are saying is only because he's a rapper. That's probably the foundation behind your opinion.

Watch the videos of him playing,then facepalm yourself for being horribly wrong.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Splashed

Even if he was good at rapping (there are decent rappers out there, yes. This idiot isn't one of them though.)... I would still question his ability when it comes to guitar.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
worst part of this is, that he probably hired some great teacher and may just become a decent guitarist.
Quote by epic7734
worst part of this is, that he probably hired some great teacher and may just become a decent guitarist.

I bet the teacher is wetting himself with laughter :P Whilst deposting lots of cash itno his bank :P
Here i found a video of Lil Wayne shredding omGee XD!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcDt6MWKdzU&feature=related he such a good guitarist(sarcastic)
╔══╗╔══╦╗╔══╦╗═╬╔╦═╦══╗
║═╬╠╩╗╔╬╣║╔═╣╚╦═╬╣╚╬╗╔╝
║╔╗║║║║║║║╚═╣║║╔╣╠╗║║║║
╚╝╚╩╩╩╝╚╝╚══╩╩╩╝╚╩═╝╚╝╬
Quote by xIxLxCDTxxx
Rap + guitar = ****

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by KreatorRage
Rap = ****

fix'd

Someone's a little to hardcore to be open minded, it would seem.