I recently bought A Schecter Diamond series Fretless bass with Two EMG pickups.Its an active bass.I can however find nothing about it anywhere on the web.I got it from a guy who is in a band and has all sorts of basses.Fenders, and BC riches and stuff so I know it isnt fake.I paid £100 for it and he said he paid £60 for the pickups and £500 for the guitar but he has two many guitars so he though he'd sell one.The body shape is like an SG diablo and the design is a sort of cherry sunburst.Does this ing any bells with anyone as I can find nothing on it anywhere.
Quote by Guitargrindage
I recently bought A Schecter Diamond series Fretless bass with Two EMG pickups.Its an active bass.I can however find nothing about it anywhere on the web.I got it from a guy who is in a band and has all sorts of basses.Fenders, and BC riches and stuff so I know it isnt fake.I paid £100 for it and he said he paid £60 for the pickups and £500 for the guitar but he has two many guitars so he though he'd sell one.The body shape is like an SG diablo and the design is a sort of cherry sunburst.Does this ing any bells with anyone as I can find nothing on it anywhere.

Tried the sheter we site?
like this? but fretless? maybe the frets were removed. Does the fretboard have lines or is it a solid piece of wood with no fret markings?

http://www.schecterguitars.com/

EDIT: hmmm link doesn't work right even though i took it from the exact page of the bass. schecter's site is strange. Click on BASSES at the top and look for the DV-4
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
No.iTs not that.It is slightly similoar though.I guess its more SG than diablo shaped.And the design is much sleeker,shineir and smoother.Plus mines has four tone knob thingies and two pickups.And its a diomand series.

But it does have lines but they look very original.And when youput your finger on them you feel nothing.24 fets
Last edited by Guitargrindage at Aug 15, 2009,
HZ's aren't active.

But sounds nice, Pics?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Guitargrindage
I will post one tommorow if you remember this thread
I don't want to if no ones gonna bother looking

I'll look.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Last edited by biga29 at Aug 15, 2009,
http://img441.imageshack.us/i/schectersb1fretlesskw8.jpg/#q=Schecter%20SB-1%20Diamond%20Series

If that's the bass for sure, it's a schecter SB-1 Diamond Series. Harmony Central had some reviews and one mentioned that it was fretless...so i'm thinking it's right.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Quote by biga29
HZ's aren't active.

But sounds nice, Pics?

Schecter adds a 9v gain boost circuit after the pickups, so it's almost like they are active.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
*orgasms* Nice purchase, and nice dude to let you have it for only £100!

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Nice.
I like the wallpaper too
what's the fret access like on that? can you get to all of them on the G?
What about the D?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Nice bass! For future reference though, the model name is usually on the truss rod cover
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Schecter adds a 9v gain boost circuit after the pickups, so it's almost like they are active.

I know, I own one, But they still aren't active.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Quote by Guitargrindage

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed when I saw the first picture. It is GORGEOUS! You, my friend, have let out some major GAS.