I'm pretty sure I'll get made fun of for this and get lots of laughs, but i need serious help. I wanted to look of an Xbox 360 Elite, but didn't want to void my warranty by taking it apart and painting it. Instead, i let a streak of genius show through and bought a huge freaking industrial sharpie and colored the whole thing black. It didn't really look too bad (especially in the dark, lol), but now i'm sick of it. I want ot off, but it has had much time to dry and be worn in. I have tried tons of stuff that takes it of, but just not enough of it. I have tried pretty much everything. Toothpaste, bleach, isopropal alcohol, multiple cleaning solutions, peroxide, paint thinner, baby oil, spray deodorant, and even things such as sandpaper and scraping. While the sandpaper and scraping worked, i don't want to scratch my Xbox all up, plus it doesn't take it ALL off and smudges what it doesn't take off. I had stickers on before the sharpie episode and took those off, so i also have big spots of white. Does anyone have SOMETHING that will work for me? There are two more things i know of that i haven't had a chance to try which are a Mr. Clean magic eraser and coloring it with a dry erase marker and wiping that off. PLEASE HELP!

The first time i posted this, i got a ton of responses (most of which were retarded....god i love this place), and someone decided that it was neccesary to close the thread. Well, here is take 2. I had already tried a lot of the stuff posted, but some of it was new. Just so everyone knows, permenent marker is never permanent. Just super annoying. My favorite response was definetly white permanent marker. That was a good one. Keep up the good work guys!
just mail it back to microsoft and say you got the red light. you will get a new xbox
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
if you aren't trying to return it or anything, just cover it with stickers if you don't like it... seriously, it's cosmetic, who cares

also - never get a tattoo
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
WD-40 it to hell.

Works on my skin and clothing.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
did you make this thread.....AGAIN
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
hell yeah. just cause i loved the responses from the other thread. even if i don't get the marker off. lol

Also, i was pissed off that they closed it before i got a chance to reply to anything, so i treid to piss them off back. HA HA
nail polish remover should do it. it has worked for me in the past
Quote by s.r.v.
nail polish remover should do it. it has worked for me in the past

This.
cum on it, **** on it, then mix. always mix.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Surely you could just use a Sharpie of the desired colour? and make a proper job of it this time
There were perfectly fine solutions in the previous thread..by making a new one you're just going to get most of the retarded suggestions back
Stop remkaing threads. You're fucked, face it.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Brake fluid.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by geetar_man0
extemities!

Ok, so i just woke up, and what the **** is that for a post^

Buy a new case.

There must be SOMEONE who sells one.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Yeah, so the magic eraser worked more than anything, but not for long enough. **** it, i think i am gonna just re-sharpie the whole thing black again and live with it. All of the stuff i tried worked wonders on a cheap faceplate i bought and customized and also sharpied black. The problem is the plastic that the Xbox's case is made of. It won't come off of the Xbox, but it comes off of everything else. I'll just cover it up with something like stickers or more sharpie or paint or something. Thanks for all the laughs and good suggestions!