So.........I'm just wondering, anyone know anywhere decent to shop in UK for a Parker guitar? Or if you have one that is unwanted, I could swap for a Ibanez RG350M-YE and some cash. Ibanez guitar is at most a month old. I brought it brand new and now miss my Parker too much.
They are still in the process of getting stock to their new distributor, go onto the website and look at whos doing it now, i cant remember and theres also the Parker forums as afew guys are selling theirs for decent prices

sorry couldnt be of more help
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Hey, thanks man, you helped me enough by saying that. I will check it out, when I got my Parker P42, it came from online and arrived with all knocks on and I still have the P42, I love it but want a higher end Parker but don't wanna buy from that shop again because I don't wanna spend like grand on a guitar that will just arrive really chipped and dented. I can't wait for the day when Parkers become a common sight in guitar shops.
I'm down in Gloucester, there says theres a place in Gloucestershire on Parker website but that place has been closed for ages now.
easy M5,M6,M56 come off at the airport exit over to roundabouts (towards cheadle pat the end of the runway) left at the 1st lights, right at lights, right again at lights onto wilmslow road at it`s about 200 yds on the right just past the houses take you less 3 hours by car. or ring them numbers on the website or email. they do mail order and if you pay upfront they`ll order it in.
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 15, 2009,
Right lets get this back on topic,

Parker forums have afew guys selling off higher end Perkers and they are all pretty good guys from what i know of them.

Chances are Parkers will never be on shelves in big stacks especially the USAs because thats not really the way Parker operate, they prefer to pretty much have a custom order from yourself.

Id personally say Patience due to the fact that there arent any in the UK from the new distributor yet. you should be able to save up abit of money if you wait and because the new distribution company is more accessible to shops now they will be able to get some in for you.

Sounds Great are Awesome but i know they are a trek, Great guys who care about their guitars, and service. Also try a shop called Simply Music in Cambridgeshire they will give you good prices and im pretty sure they can get hold of them. you can even mention my name if ya like sadly i doubt it will get you discount tho.

Any more Q's Dont hesitate to gimme a PM
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Yeah, I think I will just have to go the long way and save up the money and go to Manchester or something. Parker forums still aren't working for me at the moment so can't check it out at the moment. Will just sit and wait to see how things go. Least it will mean when I get my Parker, it will be even more worth it.
ok, well your in an area where you got cranes who are awesome just in cardiff, and most local shops can get hold Parker now you will just have to wait alittle while.

Go with Cranes personally i know you will get the best service fromt hem, and they can defintetly get hold of parkers as a special order

http://www.cranesmusicstore.com/

Or call Music Street they can defintly get them for you, i would say even though sounds great are good they wouldnt be worth the trek
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs