does anyone know if all of the cables come with a lifetime guarantee?
and if so can someone show me the rules of it.
I believe so.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
They do indeed come with a lifetime garuntee, and if they break, you just take them back to guitar center or wherever you bought them from, and most of the time you wont even need a receipt for them to replace it.

There are pretty expensive, theres a company known as GUERILLA that sellls cables identical to monster cables in quality for about half the price, and they offer their own guarantee.

The only downside is nowadays the only size cable I can find by them in 20 feet
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
well guitar center has a 6ft one im gonna buy and so all i do si take it back to guitar center and they give me a new one,
what if i like rip it in two on accedent do they insure that?
Quote by Zdalejohnson
well guitar center has a 6ft one im gonna buy and so all i do si take it back to guitar center and they give me a new one,
what if i like rip it in two on accedent do they insure that?

They offer a life time guarantee on anything. It doesn't matter what you do to it - if it breaks you just take it back and they replace it.
FWIW, I've been through just about every brand of cable on the planet. Planet Waves and Mogami Platinums are the best ones I have found. Did not like Monsters.
I acctually hear the planet waves cables are pretty decent.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor

I like them a LOT. They fit in really tight and you have to really yank it hard to get it to come out of the input jack. I DO NOT recommend these for plastic input jacks for this obvious reason. Overall, the Mogami platinum cable was the best of them all, but insanely expensive unless you know someone who works at Guitar Center who will get you one at cost.
Quote by Vypor

I'm using the same planet wave cables I started with 5 years ago. I'm happy.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I don't like the tension springs on Planet Waves, I've heard stories about how they mess up the tension on the input jack and you need to open the amp back up and bend it a little bit.

Monster cables are overpriced and don't fall to the ground very well. I find myself tripping over them a lot. For awhile people around here were complaining about how they "alter your tone" too. I can't hear a difference, but Monster does make some claim about how their cables let more mids through or something. I prefer plain old Live Wires. They're reasonably priced, don't suck tone, stocked at every GC, and have a guarantee. Haven't had a single problem with my Live Wires. Musicians Gear on the other hand... every one I've had has needed to be resoldered at some point in time.