or people going to Canada for college ( ) has any one gone to dalhousie? All these threads about school and careers and stuff made me think about this. I plan on going there to become a dentist but I'm not sure if it's a good school. I know a few friends going there, and my ex gf is going but I'm not sure if it is worth it. I can't leave the country to take anything right now but has any one gone? how is it? parties, all that stuff?
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Just make sure to make a lot of buddies, guy.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
canada eh'?

EDIT: i've been beaten.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Last edited by IwantaTele at Aug 15, 2009,
It's actually a really, really good school education wise. It is, no questions, the best school to go for Medicine. It is quite hard to get into though. The dorms are nice, I'm not sure about parties.. every Uni has parties though.
call me Shelby

Quote by Karvid
Just make sure to make a lot of buddies, guy.

I'm not your buddy, guy.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I'm not your buddy, guy!
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
I actually know a lot of people that go there. It's alright from what I hear. Halifax is a really great city.
Everyone I've talked to says it's a really great school, and from what I've seen from the times I've perused around, there's a pretty active social life in the area around the school. The library is huge, it's amazing how many books they have, definitely the best library in the Halifax area.
Quote by nigeltheginger
Hey, get your own casual racism

ahhh sh*t you beat me to it
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'