It took him a while to ship it but it was worth the wait. RG1570. I finally have another RG after going thru a stack of "trendy" guitars. I don't know how I ever lived without it. I was going to change the p'ups but no need to. It has The Breed in the bridge. It reminds me of a D activator but slightly warmer. Has a Steve's Special in the neck and it is huge and open with more sustain than I really need. Not really choices I would have considered of I was shopping for pickups but hay are just BAD in this thing. I am in love all over again Hail RG....the ultimate Metal weapon!
Attachments:
1570 2.jpg
1570 3.jpg
1570 4.jpg
1570 5.jpg
1570 8.jpg
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
i LOVE the green pickups on the black body. looks awesome. great NGD
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I second the love of the green on black. Looks absolutely epic! Sounds like she plays nice too, so Happy NGD!

-J.T.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
I wasn't sure about the green dimmies at 1st but I like them now. Got green knobs also but they are just too much for me.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Yeah I could see how the nobs might overdo it a bit but as it stands that little splash of green really makes that guitar shine man.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
Super awesome, I'm sure the pictures do not do it justice!!

HNGD friend, may it be played well
You will really say that when I tell you I got it for $500 usd with a mint J-craft case.
Quote by Night_Warrior
you are one lucky cawk.

Happy NGD
Quote by miketheslut
You will really say that when I tell you I got it for $500 usd with a mint J-craft case.

No, now your just a cawk.
The green pickup is so '80! Keep it alive, friend!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

A guy who lived in Brooklyn sold something similar to this o_0

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Yup, thats where I got her.
Quote by DotSick
A guy who lived in Brooklyn sold something similar to this o_0
Yeah, he sold this on Craigslist a while back. I was about to buy it, but my dad got me my RG550XX instead. Lucky you got it though lol. Grats.

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby