Hello, if you're wondering, I've used the search function but couldn't find anything regarding my problem.
I am trying to write the chords to the song Hail! The White Grain from Death In June, but, well, I don't know how to.
I don't know if I've expressed the problem well enough, the fact is I want to write the song's lyrics, then write the chords above the lyrics, following them. Kinda like this tab, to give you an example (I think these are called chord diagrams? No idea):
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/death_in_june/luthers_army_crd.htm

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this problem has been already resolved by someone but I really couldn't find a guide for this or anything anywhere.
just type in the chord above the lyric part you want and it'll work.
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
1 - it's a good idea to write your tabs in notepad and save the file.

2 - use a font from the list below. those fonts have equal spacing on all characters.

3 - use a blank like above the lyrics. use spaces to position the chord names where needed.

4 - select "chords" as the type of tab when you submit the tab.

5 - the chord diagram will automatically be displayed when you hover over the name.

8514oem
Courier
Courier New
Fixedsys
Lucida Console
Lucida Sans Typewriter
MS Mincho
OCR A Extended
SimSun
Terminal

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Oooh, ok, because when I clicked preview the chord names were black just like normal text so I thought it didn't work, thanks!