I just found this on youtube and I have to say this is probably the coolest toy I have seen in years! They might be taking it a bit too far with their world championships, but still, this is one nifty device.

And if you look at it from the bright side, this could be an invaluable tool in sparking your kids' musical interest!

clickety
you phail
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
I don't know what was stupidest about that video:
1) The "guitar"
2) The guy
3) The fact that the guy did this with gauze in his nose
There be no shelter here.
Pretty hilarious toy, if you ask me. I still fail to see how it can help kids practice, though. Then again, maybe I don't fail because it just... can't?

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Well I wanted to post the actual video of the presentation but that had crappy sound quality..

And I don't think this thing will actually help your playing, that was what I considered to be joke... which wasn't received too well :P But I could see how this could spark interest for music... for toddlers or something

Anyway, good to see the pit is such a friendly environment, lol
Last edited by MrKoks at Aug 15, 2009,
His face at the very end is priceless.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by MrKoks
Well I wanted to post the actual video of the presentation but that had crappy sound quality..

Anyway, good to see the pit is such a friendly environment, lol

Ever tried posting something interesting and/or funny?

Sorry, that was too mean.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

This could become a new kind of guitar playing. put an output on it, into a pedalboard, into the PA and you have yourself the next les paul.

FAIL