I was looking to get either the Tonelab LE or RP355. Wanted to first use it as a headphone amp for late night practicing. Which one is easier to use and make presets for?? I was also looking at either the KRK 5's or Mackie mr5 monitors to use with either one of these to use when I do not want to use the headphones. My other idea was just to purchase the Cube 20x and be done with it. I live in an apartment complex and can't blow the walls down when playing. Looking for decent tone at low volume. Or the cheapest was to get the microcube. ANy suggestions
Unless you're also going to be using it for live gigging too, I'd recommend buying software like Revalver, Guitar Rig, or Amplitube. Once setup they're easier to use/edit and have almost infinite tonal possibilities. Very useful for recording too, which I assume you're into if you're looking for studio monitors.
Not really looking to record but, needed something with tonal variety with a decent sound at modereate volume
the tonelab is the best of those mentioned, on another note, how is the lag on guitar rig and the rest of that
~Defiant~
Quote by Aurex
the tonelab is the best of those mentioned, on another note, how is the lag on guitar rig and the rest of that

About 4ms on my (rather old) PC, plugged straight into the line in jack and using ASIO4ALL, but virtually nil with proper hardware. Certainly low enough that you can't hear any lag whatsoever.
Leaning towards the Cube 20x. It is cheaper and probably a lot easier for a somewhat newbie like me. The tonelab looks overwhelming.
If you read the manual for any of this youll be fine.
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah