HNPD, Clips pleash!!!
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
clipzzzz NOW!!!
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Congrats!

I have one also
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Dr. Scientist kicks major ass. is it any wonder they're Canadian?

HNPD, man!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
first off, HNPD.

Second off, the box is damn near as cool as the pedal, if not cooler.
nice to see you around again, congrats on the new pedal. how much did it set you back?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
I sinned.

I traded for it. I usually only trade Boss, Zvex or Cheaper EHX pedals. This time, however, I traded my Frantone Peachfuzz. I'm already regretting trading it. I just have so much dirt and I'm digging the OD tones from my amps. I'm drowning in dirt. So, I've been wanting to try a Dr. Scientist.

I figure it was worth it. I'm not putting the Peachfuzz down. It's a very nice loud, thick, bass-heavy fuzz. If a used one, at a decent price, comes by. I would grab it again. I also have a Dano CC Fuzz.

I'll get a lot more use out of the Dr. than the Frantone.