anybody have any experience with Crafter? i've only played a few, but they seemed to play very well. my only problem is they're hard to find for sale online. haven't seen much information on them. i'm looking to trade in an acoustic and an electric for a concert size acoustic, and my local store carries these so i would be able to play a few and order in what i wanted. just curious to see what everybody else has to say about them

my only fear is that most of the models in my price range (maybe $700 and under) are made in korea.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
yeah, i'm ok with korea. i've played very few guitars made there, but all of them have played well and sounded good. was just curious about some of their higher end models maybe, they're kind of hard to find information on

but it's a company based out of south korea (i believe) so i would expect most to be made there. their USA line is even harder to find info on than the rest of their models.

EDIT: off topic, but to carpepax; none of the pictures in your signature work
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Last edited by LifeIsABullet16 at Aug 17, 2009,
From what I've played, they're okay. Sound isn't that hot on my friend's Crafter. They're built well enough, but I think that there are probably better choices for the same price.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.