For the recod i am talking about over the counter drugs, not weed.....
EX
aciphex (read ass efx)

side effect anal leakage
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
You made the thread just specifically for that one drug didn't you?

EDIT: From a completely different forum

Anyone seen the commercial for this new acid reflux medicine? I'm in the dining room filling out some bills, and I hear the TV -"try new Aciphex" Huh Cheesy I had to get up and go look to see just what the heck they were talking about. Where do they come up with this stuff? I thought the name Avodart was pretty bad for a prostate drug, ( I mean, keep the DARTS away from my prostate please), but ACIPHEX ?? HAHAHAHA
Last edited by ShaunDiel at Aug 15, 2009,
Drug Name: Penicillin
Side Effects: Getting Healthy

Seriously, how uncreative can you get?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Drug Name: The Internet
Side Effects: Giving people the ability to create stupid threads like this one.

seriously, gtfo.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by TEK34
Seroxat, not the name, the potential side effect of increased suicidal tendencies is pretty stupid, for an antidepressant.

this.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by TEK34
Seroxat, not the name, the potential side effect of increased suicidal tendencies is pretty stupid, for an antidepressant.

Well mental drugs are kinda tough because people's brain chemistry is so different from one another, they also have to put that because alot of people don't take them regularly like theyre supposed to and this has the reverse effect and makes you more depressed. From what I remember the kids who did the colombine shooting didn't take their antidepressants regularly. I hate antidepressants personally because doctors often give too high doses and make the patient completely docile. They are just a part of our overmedicated generation, along with ritalin and ateral
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by vmanoman
Drug Name: The Internet
Side Effects: Giving people the ability to create stupid threads like this one.

seriously, gtfo.

oooh tough guy

you get the **** off
Quote by tayroar
Well mental drugs are kinda tough because people's brain chemistry is so different from one another, they also have to put that because alot of people don't take them regularly like theyre supposed to and this has the reverse effect and makes you more depressed. From what I remember the kids who did the colombine shooting didn't take their antidepressants regularly. I hate antidepressants personally because doctors often give too high doses and make the patient completely docile. They are just a part of our overmedicated generation, along with ritalin and ateral

I'm fine with drugs for mental problems, as long as other therapy (such as cognitive or behavioural) is being used along with it.
Quote by Guitar0player
Mitsubishi Ecstasy.

Makes you buy every car in the showroom.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"