Can anyone request a song that has a relatively easy guitar solo?

Preferably one that consists of more than one technique.

Like maybe a couple easy sweeps, kind of like Fade to Black.

But not just sweeps, other techniques.
sweet child o mine
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
If you're alright with down-tuning, uh, a lot, then you could try the "Slanderous" solo by Machine Head. Great fun to play, in fact, learn the whole song, loads of stuff like pinch harmonics and just generally awesome leads.
My Gear
Schecter Revenger
Some old Marshall practice amp
Zoom G2.1Nu
Vox Satchurator
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby

Every day sends future to past
Every step brings me closer to my last

Quote by ROCKASAURUS_SEX
sweet child o mine

yeah but there's wah....
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Oh and Aces High, I just learnt that a little while ago, that's really fun to play too.

Also try all the solos in One (the clean ones at the start and then the fast end solo), got stuff like tapping, single-string scale runs, bends, all sorts.
My Gear
Schecter Revenger
Some old Marshall practice amp
Zoom G2.1Nu
Vox Satchurator
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby

Every day sends future to past
Every step brings me closer to my last

Quote by KingJak236
Oh and Aces High, I just learnt that a little while ago, that's really fun to play too.

Also try all the solos in One (the clean ones at the start and then the fast end solo), got stuff like tapping, single-string scale runs, bends, all sorts.

I agree with the one stuff... that song is great for a couple technical runs... leper messiah is good for sweeps
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.