im having a problem with my amp well not a problem just im wandering whether its s*** or not i bought it for 60 qwid its a large 50 watt marshall g50r cd and its all good apart from the palm muting....i hear bands and when they palm mute its ot a real like erm how do i put it like a growl to it its actually got a tone...like on the tab on here for number of the beast it says the hole intro to it iis palm muted it sounds kickass from iron maiden when i play it....its like a dull thud with a slight note....

it could be my guitar its a les paul stagg if that makes any diffrence thanks for any help....

and please no abuse i admit i dont kno much but at least im askin and im not preaching some bull s***

thanx!!!
Your best bet would be to rub your balls on the strings, while masturbating.
That always sounds cool.
lol no i jus kno this forum is kickass and i dont really go on any other frums but il ask there thanx...
Quote by doobled
lol no i jus kno this forum is kickass and i dont really go on any other frums but il ask there thanx...

Yeah! That's what i thought! you walk away!

Shout that shit to Institutionalized.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Whoa. Grammar.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by doobled

I didn't mean wrong forum altogher. Just wrong sub-category. Someone will help you in a different place.
Please use GG&A for this question.

Thanks
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.