I've gotten myself in trouble, I had no plans of buying anything guitar related any time soon but then I discovered the killer ant and I feel like I have to have one. I haven't had a chance to try one out yet though, and probably won't until monday or tuesday. But I want it bad enough that depending on how much praise or criticism you guys give it, I might just order it online tonight.

So please give me all your opinions on it. About me, I play classic rock, my favorites are Jimi Hendrix and Niel Young. The killer ant would just be for home practice. My current main amp is a Musicman 112RD50 which is really way too loud to play at home. If I get the killer ant I plan on running it through the 1x12 speaker in the musicman so please offer me your comments on that, I've never owned a head before, only had combos. I don't have a cab and really can't spend the money on one right now.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I hear ya! I may be getting the 5 watt head and 112 cab fairly soon. I've been trolling round YouTube watching videos. Pretty excited! All my other amps are heads that are way to loud to play at home. So this is going to be a nice change. Not the best amps out there, but for the money I think they are hard to beat. I've heard many good things about them.

You should be able to pick up a 112 cab to match the head pretty cheap. I've seen some on Craigslist for as little as $75.
I already checked CL, nothing in my area. I saw the head and cab go for $200 together way out in washington or some place... seller specified "pickup only" anyway, too bad for me.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself