for The Tempest by Pendulum? I'm thinking of getting my band to do this live as a finale, and i want us to go out in style with an epic euphoric solo for everyone to get their last bit of energy out on.

On the Brixton academy DVD, there's a solo in exactly the place where i would have put one, but i can't write solos as good as that quite yet, and so i turn to you!

For inspiration (hell, you could even tab out the one in the video! That would also be epic!), here's the Live in Brixton version, and the solo is at 6:37. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piXjdfwQZak

If possible, could i be done in guitar pro? if not, just a regular tab like on this fine website would be very much appreciated!

Please! If someone can help me out with this, any and all gigs we do in the future are going to at least end on a hell of a high note!
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Empathica1928
having somebody else write your own solo is one of the lamest things in music

Yeah, cheers. Thanks a lot pal.

Someone actually want to give me a hand with this or just be a dick?
Quote by Rocker007

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
why not just write it yourself? And that video would be hard to tab considering the guitar solo sounds like its almost in the background.
Quote by fadetoblack84
why not just write it yourself? And that video would be hard to tab considering the guitar solo sounds like its almost in the background.

I could have sworn i put in why i couldn't...

Meh.

Basically, i'm a competent player, but my writing skills are a little lacking and i've got to the point where what i have written starts to sound quite similar to each other. I've found myself being a bit busier than usual too...

Come on guys i really want something for this... isn't there someone that can help me out?
Quote by Rocker007

I can't imagine trying to be your own based on someone elses work...dude...it dont take no time...carry a pen and paper around with you, get an idea in your head...base it on an arpeggio or scale in the key you are playing in and go for it...i mean whats the worst that could happen, your boss yells at you to get busy? you don't like what you write down? you will learn either way from experience