This is a pretty heavy metal song I wrote the last couple of dyas together with my bandmate, it has very simple straight-forward parts and also some jazz and blues influences, hope you'll like it.
It's desinged for full RSE so use it if you can.

C4C as always. The more you write, the more I write back.
Attachments:
Heavy Metal.zip
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Here's my crit,

Out of the 4 measure main rift you created, my favorite was the last bar where you used an F (at least it would be in standard tuning) and went a half step down from the 5th. This suggested the devil's interval and it really made the rift if you ask me. Once you added the 16th notes after measure 9 it really started to kick into gear.

Fill 1 and the Pre-Verse 1/Verse 1 connected VERY well

The Choruses were outstanding, reminded me of Maiden as far as pedal tones off of the 5th string go.

For the break, on measures 110, 114, and 118 you do a scale downward. For the scale down on 118, I'd recommend using at least a tad bit of variation. Harmonizing here in someway here is NOT a bad idea.

Before the solo kicks in between measures 125-126 i was expecting a drum fill, but literally thought to myself "Wait...solo now?". At least if you cant figure out a drum fill to put here please put a crash first thing on measure 126. The transition felt way to sudden and unannounced.

The solo itself was very good. The bends on measure 132 could not have been used any better.

The Outro reminded me of Enter Sandman, which is a good thing. However, with the second to last measure, I felt that it could of been better. I've done some fiddling for ya and if you change the last four 8th notes on both guitar tracks and bass from (5-3-2-0) to (7-5-4-5) and keep it on the same string and that seems to work a lot better in my opinion.

8.5/10 with the possibility of improving. Good job mate, let me know what you think about my Outro Recomendation. And if it would be a pain, can you crit March to Glory in my Sig?
Hey, just wanted to thank you for the crit on my recent song.

To start off, the intro set the mood for the song really well, fast paced and full of riffage. The varying fourth bars of the riff added to keep it varied rather than let it get boring.

Fill 1 sort of lost it for me, it felt very forced and out of sync with the following and preceding sections.

The Main riff was reminiscent of the intro and continued to develop the theme of the song. I'm noticing your use of both digital and acoustic snares and kick-drums - which I don't think is necessary. I'd say, pick one and use it, I prefer the sound of the acoustic.

I felt the verse went on for twice as long as necessary, but I'm sure that was due to the lack of vocals.

The chorus also sort of lost it for me. The timing changed you used didn't seem to flow logically from the previous parts. It's a fine riff, it just didn't continue the themes that were built up from the intro and verse.

The break offered a nice re-intro and allowed for the repeat of the first sections.

The following break formed more of a breakdown type arrangement, and transitioned into the solo well. I really liked the harmonic minor use at the intro of the solo, and also that you didn't depend on it for the entirety of the solo, since it can be overused very easily. It's clear that you're familiar with soloing technique and it was used fairly well here.

The rest of the repeats continued to hold the theme of the song, and the ending was short and succinct in closing the song.

Overall, 8.5/10. It worked well for the genre, but felt vaguely too familiar and as if any metal band could've created it. However the instruments never got boring and with lyrics you would have yourself a fine song.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Lloyd1093
Before the solo kicks in between measures 125-126 i was expecting a drum fill, but literally thought to myself "Wait...solo now?". At least if you cant figure out a drum fill to put here please put a crash first thing on measure 126. The transition felt way to sudden and unannounced.

My bandmate sugested a drumfill too and I like drum fills, but It felt like I had to put in another bar for the fill. I dont know, in fact I like the solo to be kind of unexpected.I Think a cry or growl at the last Snare hit before the solo is enough to signalize a change.

Quote by pHaKe
Fill 1 sort of lost it for me, it felt very forced and out of sync with the following and preceding sections.The chorus also sort of lost it for me. The timing changed you used didn't seem to flow logically from the previous parts. It's a fine riff, it just didn't continue the themes that were built up from the intro and verse.

This was also a big problem for me, I tried various riffs/breaks/fills there to make the transitions better, but I think it's actually a problem of guitar pro and you wouldnt really notice it on the actual recording.

Quote by pHaKe
I'm noticing your use of both digital and acoustic snares and kick-drums - which I don't think is necessary. I'd say, pick one and use it, I prefer the sound of the acoustic.

Do you use RSE? For MIDI I prefer Snare 40 and Kick 36, but for Rse I use both at the same time because the sounds are too weak on it's own. Plus, they are like 3 different sounds for the #40 which are played randomly and since they are not on the same volume I tried to compensate that with another snare.

Thanks for hte crit guys
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Thanks for the crit.

Why are the drums turned down so much?

I thought the Verse got a bit repetitive. I know, I know, there will be vocals, but I still think you should add something to make a bit more interesting.

You have two guitars, why not make them harmonize instead of just playing the same exact thing all the time? It can make your riff more interesting if done correctly.

I liked the Break a lot.

The solo was awesome, but why was it so low in the mix? I could hardly hear it.

Nice use of bring the intro back in as an outro.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
Here we go:

Honestly I wasn't a huge fan of the main riff. It was just kind of boring to me.

The verse was WAY better, imo. The rff was just way catchier, and it got my attention.

The chorus was good, but it just didn't sound like a chorus, more like a pre-chorus or a bridge. But it was fun to listen to.

Break was definitely my favorite part. It was very well thought out musically.

Solo was pretty effin sweet too. You obviously knew what you were doing there lol.

Yeah that was nice song. Main riff didn't really do it for me but the rest did. 8/10 for me.

Thanks for the crit btw.
I'm a person.