im undecided on what to pick, and these two fit my budget very nicely can u plz help me with my decision??? im inclined into metal music the GAX70 cines with a hardshell case and the squier with a soft case
Last edited by jimroot487 at Aug 15, 2009,
If you want a guitar asap then the ibanez, but they are both HORRIBLE I say wait.
my first electric was a GAX70. having owned one for a few years i say wait on it. gather up a little more money and get an S or SA series from ibanez.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Yeah don't get any Ibanez from the Gio range they're terrible!
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
my first electric was a GAX70. having owned one for a few years i say wait on it. gather up a little more money and get an S or SA series from ibanez.

I got the even lower end a ijx30.... I got it because it was all black and I thought it was "br00talz"
Ibanez all the way man, Squier is BS
Gear:

Guitar: Oscar Schmidt Acoustic

Piano: Yamaha EA

Microphone: CAD U37
www.rondomusic.com

Agile
More expensive douglas or SX not the bottom barrel(130-200)

used ibanez RGs can be found for 100-200 depending on model, these are leaps and bounds better than a gio

Only squiers worth a damn are the top of the line, and those tend to run 160-200+, at that price range, theres better stuff

under 100, well your going to get crap

www.guitarfetish.com has some great guitars as well. the Xvavier(sp?) are fantastic for around 200. Squier is not good for metal though.
Gear's : Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube | MicroCube | Noisy Cricket | Ibanez S470DXQM Blue Burst | Takamine EG440C
Pedals : MXR M-108 EQ | Digitech Bad Monkey, Sanpera I, GFS Tuner

Seref : Cali would put a health warning on celery if they could
Last edited by Castiel at Aug 15, 2009,
Quote by Neonkovala
Ibanez all the way man, Squier is BS

Erm no they're not if you pay like £200 for a Squire you got a guitar you can gig with an can sound good, if you get an Ibanez for £200 it's terrible. I bought a Squire for £70 about 5 years ago and I still use it.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!