What would be your ultimate band? Dead or alive members... Mine would be...

Eric Clapton/Jimmy Page - Lead Guitars
Pete Townshend - Rhythm Guitar
John Entwistle - Bass
Ginger Baker - Drums
Steve Winwood - Keyboard
Ray Charles - Piano
Mick Jagger - Vocals

I've only used names that I think everybody will know... So that nobodys like "Eh..."

Quote by guitarsftw
searchbar dude

+1 I usually don't mind threads that have been done before, but this kind of thread pops up like once a week. It's pointless.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
Yea, searchbar.

But I say take out Entwistle and put in someone else, then Keith Moon in on drums. Only because Moon is god and you can't have 3 members of the who.

Plus this idea is hard because you'd need one for each type of rock. You didn't put in Jimi, but he would "groove" with a band like that. Just things to think about.
There be no shelter here.
Here is my "ULTIMATE-BAND".

Slash OR Brian May - Lead Guitar
Scott Gorham - Rythm Guitar
Steven Adler - Drums
Phil Lynott OR Duff McKagan - Bass
Dizzy Reed - Piano/Keyboard
Phil Lynott - Vocals <------------- I really like his voice.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Sorry if it pops up much...

This is my first thread after being a member for almost a year i think. :\
Axl Rose & Joe Perry on lead vocals
Robert Johnson and Duane Allman slide rhythm & lead
John Mayer on Backup vocals & rhythm guitar
Jimmy Chamberlin on amazunggg drums
Flea on Bass
Elton John on Pianooooo
Quote by courtkid1012
Yea, searchbar.

But I say take out Entwistle and put in someone else, then Keith Moon in on drums. Only because Moon is god and you can't have 3 members of the who.

Plus this idea is hard because you'd need one for each type of rock. You didn't put in Jimi, but he would "groove" with a band like that. Just things to think about.

Entwistle is such a good bassist though haha :P Sure Moon is amazing, but i don't think he would sound good with Clapton :/ Jimi would, but I personally prefer Page and Clapton