so i was thinking about getting a vaporizer, but since i don't really know anything about them and i can't exactly try one before i buy it, i'm not sure which one to get.

I don't want to spend a fortune on one, so i was looking at this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Vaporizer-Herbal-Vaporizer-W-Free-3pc-Grinder-V_W0QQitemZ260460926001QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca4ae5431&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_2823wt_1165

i'm sure a lot of people here have experience with vaporizers. Does this seem legit or a waste of money?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by ShaunDiel
That shit looks way too complicated to me. And I'm not even high.

I am high and that looks ****ing impossible to use to me
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I personally perfer disintegrater rays over vaporizors, but thats just me.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
i say get a vibrator
mainly cause they both start with Vs
or get a vagina
then get a vibrator
win.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Oh god, I'm so white.
You had me thinking of some star trek weapon.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by hell_monkey

How stupid, dont ever try this

Whats so complicated about packing a bowl and turning a dial??

Go get it homie, i got one just like it, and thats a good price too
Gator PROPWR Board
MXR Dyna Comp
EHX Memory Boy
Boss BF3
Dtech Master Dist.
MXR M101 EVH
IBZ WD7
Dtech DVerb

Fender Pbass
Rouge LX205
Epiphon Demon V
BC Platinum Warlock
IBZ AX220
IBZ G480 Classical

Fender FMan 15G
Fender Champ XD
Vaps are the best way to get you high since it only burns the THC that is on the pot and not the actual flower itself. I've tried the vap your lookin at buying and its great. The only thing is that you need an electrical outlet to use it
thanks watson & goober. I've used one like that before, but i wasn't sure if there are different brands or models and if some are preferred over others so i just wanted some feedback. now i just have to get an electrical outlet.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Go to Vaporizer Center just don't let the salesman talk you into buying one of the Line 6 Vaporizers.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
I looked at the vap closer and its a bit different from the one I used. It says that the vap uses 110v of electricity, so you may have to plug it into an outlet or use batteries. Either way a vap is a great investment, and since your getting a free grinder thats another plus.