i have previously posted ....
Quote by Red Dragon
Hi
i've recently figured out that their is something wrong with my guitar. For a couple of weeks now i have noticed that my guitar makes some buzzing sounds when i move around. I obviously thought at first that it has to be the cable since the buzzing sound only comes out when i move it but when i used that same cable on another pieces of equipment no buzzing comes out (even when i move it around) so now i think its the output jack but when i open it nothing (to me) really seems wrong.

What is another possibility for the problem?

please and thank you!

what i have found out now is that when ever the cable seems to move to where its close to touch the inside of the barrel (where the arrow is pointing) it makes that noise... what should i do?
"Their always is no such thing as a wrong note!"
Quote by stompbox
so is the buzzing just coming from your guitar amp when you plug in

yea but it doesn't automatically buzz once i start moving around it makes the buzzing sounds
jack or you move closer or further from fluorescent lights, wifi signals, etc.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
If it's flopping around, you could try bending the hot 'clip' inward a little, it'd give better connection with the hot of the cable, and get rid of any 'looseness' in the jack.
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by RJackson
If it's flopping around, you could try bending the hot 'clip' inward a little, it'd give better connection with the hot of the cable, and get rid of any 'looseness' in the jack.

thanks! ... i did that and it worked for a while but the cable still seems to be able to touch the barrel a bit